19 - Things are getting serious

A/N
Hey just wanted to say thank you ever so much for 21k I really love yall so much!

"More than anything"

Bucky's eyes lit up at the words that just escaped Sam's mouth. Secretly he was hoping for him to want this. The pain it has been waiting for this moment to finally come, he was aching for Sam. Bucky took his teeth between his lips but couldn't stop the grin from spreading across his lips.

"You do?" Bucky questioned still wanting to make sure this is exactly what Sam wanted. "Yes Buck" Sam exhaled taking a few steps closer to the man. "I didn't understand what this was between us but I do now. I understand" Sam mumbled onwards. "I fell for you before I even realised I did" Sam smiled finally able to say it out loud. "I know" Bucky chuckled deeply. "Buck, when did you realise something was happening between us" Sam asked genuinely interested. "All the time there was something between us, neither of us thought about it ; pushed it to the side" Bucky shrugged lightly.

Sam agreed, they both realised yet never did anything about it. This makes sense in some ways, how would they know the other felt the same way, but now they know.

Sam inches closer to Bucky, now they understood ; knew this relationship was to be taken seriously.

Sam laced his hands with Bucky's, taking in a breath before he placed a gentle kiss on Bucky's cheek. He responded with such enthusiasm that Sam was taken aback at first, but regained his composure and reminded himself of what was happening. Bucky had grabbed Sam's chin so he had access to his lips. Once again the familiar feeling, that he had so much craved since they last kissed washed over him.

Nothing could possibly meant more than them, nothing could have more beauty than this moment. Sam was falling fast, yearning his scent and the feeling of Bucky so close to him. Sam had never been more grateful to have life more than now. Sam would rather walk into hell again and again than lose this : Bucky's entrancing eyes, his captivating smile against his lips, his laugh ; everything about him.

But his stupid, stupid lungs had to find air, and he was forced to separate from Bucky with the feeling of gravity being torn out from his core. Bucky was looking at him with such an inviting warmth that all he wanted to do was kiss him again.

"I could get used to this" Bucky breathed running a hand through his hair while looking into Sam's eyes. "You and me both" Sam laughed stroking his thumb over Bucky's knuckles tenderly.

A silent pause came over them, and Sam took the opportunity. He grabbed the middle of Bucky's shirt taking a firm grip ; pulling him forwards, their lips smashing together in an action of pure heartfelt affection.

Neither of them could get enough, whenever their lips parted the feeling they felt before was something Sam and Bucky wanted all the time. One kiss was not enough, and they was not afraid to show their affection in-front of people.

Once again their tongues met, parrying and weaving in a dangerous dance as he pulled him closer. Sam's thumb slipped under his shirt ; tracing Bucky's spine, lighting his skin on fire. Sam's head swan. It was electrifying. It was passion. It was madness.

Suddenly, It ended. Bucky drew back, leaving Sam breathless.

"That was unexpected" Bucky smiled. "You should expect that more" Sam sent back a grin. "Great Sam" Bucky replied trailing his finger down the length of Sam's arm.

"We should uh get going Buck" Sam breathed. "I've to do some training with the Shield" Sam explained feeling his body shiver as Bucky continued to trace down Sam's forearm. "Let's go Sam" Bucky spoke taking back his hands.

——

Sam had gotten the shield to practice his throwing technique, after all he wanted to be the best he could and with all the practice he should be able to master it, of course he would never get as good as Steve, it would take years to get as good as him but he was going to try ; for Steve, for Bucky.

"You still having those nightmares?" Sam questioned as he swung the shield towards the tree in-front of him. "All the time" Bucky responded taking a look towards the ground before grabbing the shield as it came towards him. "It means I remember, it means a part of me is still there. Which means a part of the winter soldier's still in me" Bucky explained aggressively throwing the shield into the tree letting Sam grab it as it came back. "They only stop...When your with me" Bucky added on with a sweet smile. "Buck, if you want me with you when you sleep. Say the word" Sam replied sending him a look. "Thanks Sam" He spoke.

Bucky grinned gripping Sam's hand pulling him into a hug. Sam wrapped his arms around Bucky feeling him press his head into the crook of his neck. "Hey, you know Karli won't quit" Sam decided to speak. Bucky smacked his lips together and responded with an "Ah" He pulled away from the hug looking into Sam's eyes. "You call me when you have a lead and I'll be there" Bucky explained "Why don't you stay?" Sam asked trying to stifle a frown. "Is that what you want?" Bucky questioned raising his eyebrow. "Yes" Sam nodded. "Very well Sam" Bucky Chuckled.

Sam's lips turned upwards as he was smiling nonstop. Everything was starting to plan out.

"You know we make a great team" Bucky spoke as the two started to walk back towards the main path. "Nope" Sam replied. "We're not that good" Bucky answered walking in close contact next to Sam. "Definitely not" Sam agreed with a small chuckle. "We're professionals" Bucky replied. "Definitely" Sam answered again.

"And uh, we're partners." Bucky smiled

"Partners" Sam breathed pulling Bucky close.

A/N
Heyyy Sorry this is quite a short chapter but I will make up for it in the next one and sorry for the delay, will update the next one early. <333 *kisses* hope your enjoying!