46~ Betrayal

NCT was going frantic over the news of the girls going missing.

The younger team returned back half an hour ago. Mark couldn't talk to anyone and he headed back straight to his room.

While Taeyong stood frozen in the living room. The leader was devastated would be an understatement. He blamed himself for her abduction.

Running upstairs to his room, he came across his table. Anger and grief controlled him at this point.

He started throwing things across the room yelling and shouting. "IT WAS MY FAULT! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT ARGHHHH!" as another object flew across the room.

The members heard the commotion and immediately ran towards his room.

"HYUNG!" "TAEYONG!" "TAEYONG HYUNG!"

The leader paid no heed to their voices instead continued throwing and yelling until Johnny and Jaehyun held him back.

"Stop it Taeyong! This won't help us get the girls back!" Johnny exclaimed.

"It was my fault Johnny. It was all my fault! I shouldn't have allowed her to go out. I should've listened to Mark. I AM SUCH A BAD BROTHER! I LOST HERRRR!" Taeyong yelled in agony.

"No Taeyong! We are going to get them back. And for that you need to calm down. Right now you not only have to think as a brother but also as a leader of the gang. Think about it Taeyong," Jaehyun exclaimed making the older think about it.

"He's right Taeyong. You cannot lose control like this. Atleast not right now!" The eldest, Taeil, uttered some sensible words.

"We got your back hyung. Aera is our family, she's one of us now and we don't leave our family behind." Yangyang retorted.

The other members backed the younger boy. "Yes hyung" "Yes hyung!"

Taeyong heard the boys. A sense of relief washed over him knowing that he wasn't alone.

"Also you need to talk to the lover boy who's up in his room," Yuta said referring to Mark.

"R-right, how is h-he?" Taeyong sniffed and asked. "Not any better than you hyung. Mark hyung, I've never seen him cry. But today tears flowed from his eyes," Jeno informed.

"That's sort of unlikely to happen, I know. But it did. I never saw him cry either but guess today was an exception," Haechan intervened.

Taeyong wiped his tears and took a look at his members. "I'll go and talk to Mark. Is he in his room?" he asked and the members nodded. "I'll get going then," he said and patted Jaehyun's shoulder.

The members, concerned, watched the leader walkout of the room.

Taeyong walked towards Mark's room. In no time the leader was standing in front of the Ace's door.

Inhaling a deep breath, his hand moved to knock on the door. "Go away I don't want to talk," he heard a muffled voice.

"Mark, it's me. Taeyong. Can I come in?" he voiced. A soft click was heard indicating the opening of the door.

Taeyong strode in and saw the younger hunched on the bed. His head laid down on the knees.

Mark felt the mattress shift and soon he was engulfed in warmth. Taeyong hugged him as he rubbed the younger's back to comfort him.

Tears started flowing down from Mark's eyes. He couldn't control his emotions. "I am s-sorry hyung. I a-am so sorry. I should've stayed b-beside her. I lost her!"

"Mark, hey it's okay. It's okay. You didn't lose her Mark. We have to fight to bring her back safely. We will bring them back safely. And this time I want MY ACE and not Aera's boyfriend but NCT's ACE MARK LEE. And you have to stay strong for her Mark. You get it?"