24~ Dual

The boys got a lot more busier these days. Aera could tell they were working hard as she could see them tired and passing out on the floor. The number of meetings had increased and so did the training.

It was another early morning in the mansion. The members and Aera were in the basement training themselves. Currently Aera was being trained by Johnny. He was working on improving her reflexes and flourishing her moves. "Ahh.. Johnny I can't do this anymore," Aera said while panting and kicking the punching bag. "No. Try harder. Your kicks are weak. Kick the bag with some more force." Johnny instructed her. She started whining about being tired so he decided to give her a break.

Aera was alone in the basement as the other members were already done with their training. Mark entered the basement and he saw Aera sitting with her eyes closed. He walked towards her and sat down beside her. She was oblivious of the presence beside her. Mark decided to speak up, "You should be aware of the surroundings." His sudden voice startled Aera, "Holy shit. What the hell are you doing?" she said while clutching onto her chest.

"You should stay aware and conscious of the surroundings. Guess the training isn't working for you." Mark said while teasing her. Aera cocked a brow at his comment. "Don't underestimate me Lee," she replied him smirking. He raised his brows at her confidence, "Ahh confident much?" he asked her in a mocking tone to which she replied confidently, "Very much." "Let's have a dual then," he said. Aera nodded in agreement.

Mark and Aera now were standing in center of the boxing ring.

"Throw a punch Aera," Mark said mockingly while taking his position. "You do the honor Mark," she replied in the same tone while fixing her position. "Gladly." He said and smirked. Soon a punch was thrown in Aera's direction. Thanks to Johnny's lessons, she was quick to dodge it. Another one came, luckily she dodged it too. She a got a hold of Mark's hand and swiftly climbed on her back, putting him in a headlock. Using his defense, he slammed her on the ground with her still on his back. As her grip loosened, he quickly turned over hovering Aera. He pinned both of her hands on either sides of her head. She struggled under his hold, trying to free her hands.

"Struggling already?" Mark said and scoffed mockingly.

Hearing the grunts from the basement, the members grew curious and gathered near it. All the members were watching the dual while Aera and Mark were unaware of them.

As Mark mocked her, Aera locked her legs at his waist and tightened the grip. She pulled him down with force and rolled him over. She was now hovering Mark. "Never," she said and bent down to whisper something near his ears, "I am always at the top." Her whisper sent tingles down his spine. Seeing him getting vulnerable, she tried breaking his grip on her hands.

Mark snapped out of it and turned Aera around and put her in a headlock. Her back was touching his chest while his legs locked hers, restricting her movement. Now it was his chance to whisper, "Think about it again babe," he saw her getting flustered by his comment. It fueled Aera and she broke out of his grip.

"She is definitely a Lee," Doyoung commented while looking at Aera who was giving her best to fight their Ace. Taeyong felt proud when he heard his statement. A smile made it's way on his lips.

As Aera broke out, Mark flipped them again, hovering her. "You're doing good," he compliment her. Aera looked at him. Sudden realisation washed over her as she saw how close they were to each other. They were just a few inches apart. They kept staring in each others eyes. Instinctively he tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

They heard someone clearing their throat. Their gaze diverted to the noise as they saw all 22 members watching them. Their eyes widened and Aera punched Mark to push him off her. "Uh.. um.. we.. like... um.. had a dual. Ok I'm tired. I'll leave bye." Aera spoke and rushed off to her room. The members now averted their gazes to the boy standing infront of them. He was flushed with embarrassment but played it cool. "I was just testing her training. She's good." Mark said and walked towards Johnny and Jaehyun.

He patted their shoulders and said, "You did great hyungs," and walked while cursing under his breath in embarrassment.

The older members just stood there confused. "Wait, what just happened?" Johnny asked in confusion. "He was clearly embarrassed. His face said it all." Lucas said and started laughing. "I agree, we got something to tease him now," Haechan said and smiled devilishly. The dreamies agreed with him.

"Aishh, this brat. He'll never change," Taeyong said and held Haechan by his ears, pulling him out of the room. "Lets go get back to work now." Taeil said. Everyone went back to do their own work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Filler chapter. What can we name the ship?