43~ The Other Side

Seventeen's POV~

It's been two months since we went underground since we found out about NCT being hot on our trail. The plan could have been successful if Dino wouldn't have been a naive person letting someone enter a chip in his mobile phone. Currently, we are in Gwangju and rented a warehouse which is 3 hours away from Seoul, hiding out from NCT.

"Seventeen, gather around. We will be having a meeting in 15." Seungcheol, the leader of seventeen or black serpent, commanded. As on the call, the members started to prepare for the meeting. 

Time passed quickly. All the members were now gathered around listening attentively to the leader as he spoke. 

"Seventeen, I will get straight to the point. We failed to destroy NCT even after our endless attempts. But this time, this time that's not going to happen. We have tabs on them. I have someone over there giving me the details and updates about them. We cannot let down our fathers. We will fulfil their dream. That little Lee Aera should be very careful now and so should Lee Taeyong. They are soon going to greeted by death." Seungcheol concluded as his face wore a smug smile.

"YESSS!" the members cheered at the leader's statement. 

"Now, Woozi will explain the strategy to defeat NCT. Come ahead and explain everything." the leader commanded. 

Woozi stood up and was now standing in front of his fellow members. The members looked at him with curiosity thinking what must the strategist have come up with.

Everyone's ears perked up as he started  talking. "The plan is clear and simple. It's all about using brains and smartly executing it. We have to catch Aera off guard and alone which I'm pretty sure will be done easily. But the main plan starts from how we are going to abduct her. We have to be very careful while doing that. The NCT members are always going through the surveillance cameras of the city so make sure to avoid it at all cost. 

Now Mingyu, Vernon and Wonwoo will carefully execute the part A of the plan that is abduction. Joshua, Seungkwan and DK will be ready with the van and also carry some weapons, just incase. In the meanwhile, I and Jun will hack the surveillance camera for you to execute the part B of the plan smoothly. So start training, we have ten days in our hand for the plan to carry out without any interruptions."

With this Woozi concluded explaining the plan. He was about to sit down on his chair when Dino innocently raised his hand. 

"How are we even going to kidnap her?" he asked.

Woozi looked at Seungcheol. They both gave each other a crooked smile. "That, you leave it upon us because Secret weapons are supposed to secret."

"