Final Chapter: Restart

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It was just so funny," she said, catching her breath. She stood up and started to walk towards them. "He probably told you that they will be happy and will welcome you wholeheartedly, then the other ones will be touched by the sight. Did he also tell you that all of you will cry altogether?"

"Anna?" Nobara called her.

"Anna? But that torn Nara clothing, the red streaks in her hair, and the blazing red eye paired with the lifeless black one. I, I only read you in books. Y-You're..." Reimi smiled at the oldest man in the group.

"Fujiwara Reimi, nice to meet you!" she introduced herself.

"A special grade cursed spirit." Reimi stumbled when she heard him call her a cursed spirit. She immediately stood up.

"Do I look like a cursed spirit to you?" she asked, offended. "I might accept it if you called me a curse user but cursed spirit? If you're going to call me cursed spirit, at least put a legendary title before it."

"Fujiwara Reimi, a legendary ancient special grade cursed spirit."

"Uh-huh, that's ri-I'm not a cursed spirit, okay? Seriously, I don't understand why do sorcerers think I'm a cursed spirit when I was born from my mother's womb and I haven't even died yet."

"Maybe you looked curse," Satoru commented that triggered Reimi. She was about to throw a punch to him when someone stopped them.

"Goddamn, you two. Why are you here?" the principal of Tokyo branch asked Reimi.

"He told me to go here." She pointed at Satoru.

"You don't have to worry. She won't cause any harm to us anymore. She made a deal with me, we'll hunt the bad guys," Satoru explained.

"So you're like the jujustu sorcerers version of Batman and Robin? Since you're about to fight the evil?"

"Yes, I am the man and she's the errand boy."

"Excuse me?!" Reimi complained. "We're not Batman and Robin. I'll be Sedusa and he's Mojo Jojo."

"I thought you're going to fight the evil, why are you now the evil?! Who's gonna stop the two of you?"

"The Powerpuff Girls. Let's see..." they looked at the three first years from Kyoto who were busy with their own business. "We got the sassy Blossom with Nobara, grumpy Buttercup on Fushiguro and a ball of sunshine Bubbles, just like Itadori!"

"Why am I Mojo Jojo though?" Satoru asked.

"Your name is Gojo Jojo. It make sense, isn't it? Mojo Jojo, Gojo Jojo. Their name sounds a like and they also kind of resemble each other. The only difference is the other one is white-haired and blue eyed." Reimi was nodding to herself while saying that.

"No, the only difference is that my name is not Gojo Jojo, it's Gojo Satoru," Satoru tried to correct her.

"No, your name is Gojo Jojo, it was the name written on my entries," Reimi argued.

"Gojo Satoru."

"Gojo Jojo."

"Gojo Satoru."

"Gojo Jojo."

"Why don't we just settle it in a fight?" Satoru suggested.

"Ora?! Let's get it on!" Reimi raised the sleeves of her dress.

"Oi, you two," Nobara said in her threatening voice. "Have you forgotten the damage you did when you fought last time? Are you planning to wipe out the entire humanity because of that petty reason?!"

"N-No, Ma'am!" the two responded. "We'll behave now, Ma'am."

Reimi internally smiled to herself. This is the new beginning she wanted. The restart of her life in the jujutsu society. She knows it will be pretty hard in the beginning but as long as she's strong and courageous, no challenges can discourage her.

For the past two months, she visited her first home and looked back on some memories. It was sad but of course, there are happy ones that she will always cherish. Even if she failed to compromise with her family, she's okay with it. She already forgave them. That's what matters the most.

After hundreds of years, she finally get used to society that she didn't bother on what it thinks about her anymore. The society will always judge her, it's her choice if she'll let it affect her.

Going back to the place where she swore she will never set foot again is indeed the right choice. She was afraid but she was able to conquer it.

The wound her parents inflicted to her.

The wound society gave her.

The wound of her beloved person's death in front of her.

The wound of seeing her only friend die for her.

After a very long time of running away, the wounds in her heart have finally healed. She no longer have a wounded heart.

"So you kept this?" Satoru took out the image he gave to her last time from her wallet. "I can give you more of my photographs, you know."

"What?" Reimi questioned, confused.

"Did you think it was Sugawara no Hideyoshi?" Reimi's eyes widened. "How much do I resemble him? You didn't even realize it was me all along."

"You-" Reimi raised her fist and activated Domain Amplification.

- END.

A/N: Oya? Oya oya? Oya oya oya? Oyaoyaoyassilem here and I just want to thank you for reading this book. It's my first time writing a Jujutsu Kaisen fanfic. Actually, Reimi's character has been going around my mind for weeks already. Whenever I listen to I Won't Say (I'm In Love) from Hercules and Here I Am by Jo Hyun Ah, I can't help but to think of scenarios involving her. It was supposed to be in my mind only and I don't have any plans writing a story about her but yeah, here it goes HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #scammer

By the way, a friend of mine put Reimi and Gojo Jo-Satoru, my bad, in one frame.

You may add/follow him on his social media accounts! His name in FB is Deoxygenated Person while deoxy_co2 is his username in IG

You may add/follow him on his social media accounts! His name in FB is Deoxygenated Person while deoxy_co2 is his username in IG. He also accepts commission.

That's all, bye! Thank you for supporting this book! XOXO.