(Chp 8) THE YOUNG BOY'S DREAM

Start from the beginning

Reinhard:- " Silence!"

Reinhard reached out for his sword and to everyone's great surprise it came out! It considered Greed worthy! Greed also stretched out his hand and from a pool of shadows a black and more sinister version of Reinhard's sword came out.

Julius:- "W....what is that thing? So evil."

Felix:- "It is giving me the chills."

Emilia:- "What is going on here?"

Beako:- "Let me explain, Subaru never woke up from his 'nap' yesterday. The one who did was him, Greed. Subaru right now is still asleep, I suppose. It seems he met certain conditions to awaken Greed and right now he is dreaming, I suppose!"

Crusha:- "What on earth are you two even talking about? Greed, Subaru not waking up, dreaming?"

Felix:- "Is this some sort of disease or mental disorder due his unlimited power? I can feel it, he as good a  healer as I am."

Wilhelm:- "What?!"

Al:- "What is going on? It wasn't like this."

Priscilla:- "What wasn't like this, Aldebaran?"

Al:- "Nothing and how many time have I told you to call me Al?"

Beako suddenly felt as if Al's way of speaking and his height is very similar to Subaru's if not the same. She felt that Al was hiding something.

Reinhard:- "What is that? Hm, whatever it might be, a fake is no match for the original!"

Reinhard rushed at Greed and he countered using his sword. They were equally strong, in swordsmanship only! Subaru rained high level spells on Reinhard and even started to over power him! However this was only possible as Reinhard was not using any of his divine protections.

Greed:- "Emilia, Beatrice, Roswaal, Garfiel, Ram, Rem, Echidna, Elsa and last but not the least you Reinhard."

Reinhard:- "What are you babbling about?"

Emilia:- "The people whom his power is consistent of!"

Reinhard:- "What!?

Greed:- " Exactly! I am not NATSUKI SUBARU. I am a different version of him, a different reality. You can say this is his ability? Authority? Whichever you like."

Anastasia:- "So you are saying he has split personalities? And each has a different power?"

Beatrice:- "Correct."

Julius:- "This is truly confusing and unbelievable!"

Crusha:- "However the proof is right in front of our eyes."

Roswaal:- "Sensei.... " (Roswaal in his own world)

Reinhard felt a chill run down his spine. He himself had infinite mana but not the talent to use it, however Roswaal did! This match was in Greed's favor from the beginning! Greed rushed at the flustered Reinhard and whispered into his ears. This time Reinhard calmed down.

Reinhard:- "I understand... We shall stop this match, just the sword acknowledging you was enough."

Greed:- "I appreciate that, now then shall we leave?"

Crusha:- "Wait, you still haven't answered our questions!"

Greed:- "Of course I haven't as it isn't my duty, Subaru will wake up soon, Talk to him, K?"

Echidna:- "Ahhh, we are leaving already? Well until next time!"

Roswaal:- "Sensei!"

A sudden fog surrounded Greed and Subaru in his normal black and orange tracksuit could be seen. Reinhard rushed in and caught him before he feel down. Everyone on Crusha's request moved to her mansion as it was nearest. Emilia, Anastasia, Crusha, Priscilla and Felt camps were now waiting for Subaru to wake up. Rem had also joined the rest on Roswaal's summons.