Momo has a Crush!

"I like-," sighed Momo, clenching her fists together. "I like-ugh! Why is this so hard!"

"Why is what so hard?" Uraraka asked, peeking her head in through the partially open bedroom door. Did she not shut that all the way?

"Sounds like Yaoyorozu has a crush," said Jiro from behind Uraraka, twirling and ear jack in her hand.

"Shh! Not so loud!" whispered Momo. She felt her face flush red. She quickly ushered in the girls before checking the hallway. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that the coast was clear. "What if one of the guys heard you?" warned Momo as she shut the door.

Uraraka and Jiro shared a look. "Sorry," apologized Uraraka.

"Who do you have a crush on?" asked Jiro. It was weird that Jiro was the one to ask since she never seemed to carry interest for this sort of thing.

Uraraka stared at her with wide, hopeful eyes. It seemed she was eager to know.

Momo was debating on telling them or kicking them out when she saw something flash in Jiro's hand. "What was that?"

Jiro looked at her with a straight face. "Nothing."

"Huh? But you had your phone out," said Uraraka.

"Jiro!"

Before Momo could lecture Jiro a knock came from her door. "Ribbit! You wanted us, ribbit."

"You texted Tsu?" Momo asked flabbergasted. She opened the door, unable to be rude to Tsu. She found more than just Tsu on the other side.

"I also texted Ashido, Hagakure, and Takahashi," admitted Jiro.

"So, basically all the girls in our dorm."

"Yep."

Takahashi paused in the doorway. "Maybe we should leave," she told the three she came with.

"It's fine," sighed Momo. Leave it to the empath to be the only one with a clue. . .Empath. . . An idea struck her. "Actually, you might be able to help me Takahashi."

"Yeah, I've used her too," beamed Uraraka.

"Yep," agreed Ashido. "Not sure if we used her for the same thing but yeah, definitely used her."

"It was the same thing just different people." Uraraka visibly relaxed with Takashi's words.

Momo felt herself cave just a little. Maybe she shouldn't use Takahashi. Using Takahashi's empathic ability was an invasion of privacy for both parties.

"It's fine," Takahashi smiled at her. "As long as it isn't Mineta or Kaminari."

"It isn't," said Momo.

"No one wants to see into their minds," agreed Hagakure.

"Especially Mineta's," said Uraraka, vigorously nodding her head.

"Actually, it's-" Momo closed her eyes, trying to build up enough courage to say his name, -"Todoroki," she managed to whisper.

"Oh, yay!" Screamed Hagakure. "Bummer that it's Todoroki but yay!"

"What is that supposed to mean!" Momo squeaked, afraid that one of her fellow classmates also liked him.

"She means that Todoroki doesn't seem to be the type to have romantic feelings," explained Ashido.

"Like, none at all," said Jiro.

"Ribbit, I don't know. Ribbit, maybe," said Tsu with a thoughtful look.

Momo looked at Takahashi. The girl almost looked trouble. The look disappeared in an instant. "I'll let you know," With that, the girl left the room.

"That was a weird look," commented Uraraka.

Momo nodded in agreement. "I wonder if she knows something that we don't."

Ashido rolled her eyes. "The girl is an empath, she probably knows a lot of things that we don't."

Momo didn't miss the blush that spread across Uraraka, and Jiro's face. What secret did those girls have? She was pretty sure that Uraraka's secret was her crush on Midoriya. But she wasn't sure on what Jiro's secret could be.

. . . .

"Quiet down everyone!" Iida took his seat in front.

Hagakure leaned over from her seat. "Has Elaina told you the verdict, yet?"

Momo shook her head. Takahashi hadn't informed her yet on whether Todoroki might be interested or not. She glanced back at the empath out of curiosity and saw the girl suppressing a yawn. Momo knew that she shouldn't feel impatient. She literally just asked Takahashi last night to spy on Todoroki's emotions and this morning the poor girl was up before everyone else, training with Midoriya.

Eraserhead lumbered into the classroom, barely awake. "First things first. After the weekend, class 1a will be teaming up with class 1b." Several students groaned. "Quiet!" His eyes turned red and his hair started to sway around as he used his quirk.

"This team exercise will help you cooperate with others outside of your class. I understand that some of you have already experienced this on your work studies, but those were professionals. Try not to kill each other." After that, Eraserhead began teaching.

. . .

"What the fuck are you focusing on. Eat your damn food before I shove it down your fucking throat," was what Katsuki said. What he meant was that the last class burned a lot of energy and she needed to eat to recover. Elaina was becoming proficient at Katsuki speech.

"Bakuguo, that's not how you talk to your girlfriend," warned Kirishma.

"She'll wind up leaving you for someone better," said Kaminari with a smirk.

"Like you," growled Katsuki. "You don't have a chance you fucking bastard! Why are you here anyways!"

Elaina sighed and pulled her attention away from Todoroki. "They're just worried that you'll ruin a good thing. And it's probably a good thing that I can see past the words."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean!"

Elaina gave him a teasing smile. "It means that I know you are really just a big sof-" Katsuki leaped across the table and covered her mouth with the palm of his hand.

'Softy,' she sent to him through their link. She was getting really good at sending messages and images through the emotional link that she could sense in everyone. The only problem is that Katsuki is the only one that she could do this with. She was slowly making progress with Izuku and Ochaco.

Katsuki removed his hand from her mouth with a grumble. A small blush covered his cheeks. Yep, Katsuki was a total softy on the inside once you got past the anger and determination.

"So, who are you spying on this time?" Katsuki asked in a normal inside voice. He was also getting better at that.

"Wait, what?" Kirishma looked over at them in curiosity. "That quirk of yours is cool and extremely creepy."

"Nah, dude. What I wouldn't give to have her quirk," Kaminari sported a stupid smile, and his eyes glazed over.

Elaina shuddered in disgust. At least Mineta wasn't around. She could barely handle one of those perves.

"Wipe that look off your face before I kill you!"

Elaina decided to fade them into the background and continue on in her spying of Todoroki. She wasn't particularly fond of using her quirk without others' permission so she was just gliding over the surface, trying not to dig too deep.

So far, all she could sense from him was the same-old same-old. It seemed as if the other girls were right. This didn't look good for Yaoyorozu.