"Then they're all basically misunderstood you!" She said almost screaming.

I shushed her, not to be so loud because people around could eavesdropping.

"That's why I came back."

She then gasped looking excited. "Hyunjin... now go look for them. I'll share their location. You need to clear things up and go back with Seungmin again. Okay?" She put her phone and send me a location she was talking about.

"How did you-" I dont even had time to speak she cut me off.

"I told Chan to send me his location just in case if I want to go to with members one day. Now I know why god's give my brain that idea. Heaven want you and Seungmin to be together again." Her face lit up. She is way more excited than me!

I smiled widely. Couldnt do anything to thanked her enough. "Are you for real?" I'm actually surprised looking at Sana noona's emotion development in just a span of seconds.

She just nods fast.

"Noona.. thank you. You're a big help!"

"Cut all the dramas and go! The train isnt going to wait for you!"

I wave at her, saying goodbye. She just giving me such energy.

I left and took a taxi, we go straight to the station.

As I got my ticket, I immidietly go inside and sit. I hug my bagpack tight. Happy.

Not that happy, just.. hope. I'm full with hopes now. My heart racing fast....

Seungmin, wait for a little bit. I'm coming now. I want to tell everything that happen to me. I want to explain everything you didnt want me to hear that night.

I just want to make....

You mine again.

You are mine!

Forever mine! No one can take you from me. Even if you didnt want to, you had to! Because you're already mine long ago.

I look outside the window and my smiled gets bigger and bigger as I'm getting closer to my "lights" once again.

______________________

*Chan's POV*

I settled everything about rooms so every members can rest themselves.

"I'm going," I put my shoes on.

"Hyung, lets go together." I.n come out while wearing his padding and make a pleaded face.

"Since when I can say no to you, baby? Come!" I extended my hand so that he can hold it.

He just look at my hand, still betting inside I guess. "Lets just walk without touching each other." He said. Then he just walk ahead af me.

He refused my hand and... I feel.... Sad? Its not that I have right to feel sad right? We're not even in a special relationship. Well.. maybe this is what I get after refusing his feelings.

"Hyung! Are you coming?" He shouted as he already few feet away from me.

I lift up my eyes and saw him from that distance. I walk fast to catch up with him and we walk side by side.

We're going to market. I.n said that Busan street foods are the best so I want to have some of them too.

"Hyung, we can play first before we eat right?" He asked with those cute smiles.

I cant help but stare so fondly at him. "Sure!"

"Wait for us!!" Then we heard commotions from behind and we turned back to see a bunch of grown old kids running towards us.