☁︎ᴛᴇɴ☁︎

Start from the beginning

This shocked Everyone, Everyone was already making assumptions about her. She committed suicide Because a boy broke up with her, she might've transferred to a different school to escape, or she was out busy trying to hook up with another guy. Katsu paid no attention to her only glanced at her than that was it. You kept staring at her till she took her seat while Everyone else was whispering to each other.

"Well, she's screwed." You glanced at Katsu tilting your head a bit. "She's been gone for two whole weeks, two weeks is a lot when you're close to finishing up the year. Not only has she missed classwork, homework, presentations, and small projects. Someone's eventually going to tell her that we have this final test, or she's going to find out herself which it's gonna be already too late."

"Why would it be too late?"

"Because she's always relied on me when we take tests, she's never studied on her own, she's always asking for help without even trying herself. The problem with her [Y/N], is that she's too relying on others to do her work for her, and when that someone breaks off she doesn't know what to do." You hummed looking at her bleached hair, she started to turn around which made you look down at your paper pretending to write as Katsu glanced at Hana as their eyes connected. Hana started to blush as her eyes dilated and thanks to her bright blue eyes it wasn't hard to miss, Katsu looked away as his light brown eyes laid on your side profile. Katsu was slightly surprised that Hana showed she had actual feelings for him, all those times when they were actually together, she never looked at him like that. He got the thought out of his head peeking at what you were drawing smiling. "Did you go to art class or what?" You giggled knowing what he meant, you turned your body towards him as he got closer turning his body to you as well. And the one who saw it all was Hana, she stood silent looking up at you two having a conversation that she couldn't hear, she saw Katsu's smile and when she thinks about it, she was never the one to make Katsu smile or even do one of the slightest laughs. Her once light blue eyes turned into dark blue eyes as they slowly made their way onto you, your smile that showed a bit of your teeth. Your [E/C] eyes looking at only Katsu, your [S/C] skin being touched by Katsu accidentally. Your shining, natural and silky [H/C] [H/L] hair. She gripped tightly onto her led pencil, she started to see herself how she was before in the past.

She was the one being left out, you two were having the time of your lives, all the laughter, the smiles, Katsu never looked at her like that the way he did with you. He never treated Hana the same way he did with you. She wanted to rip out your eyes from your sockets. She even pictured it, the way you would scream as blood poured out, you wouldn't be able to see anyone - and your eyes play a big role of attraction according to Hana. Worse case scenario, you would die due to blood loss, but that would make Katsu all for Hana. She would be charged with murder, but as long as Katsu would come and visit her even if it's out of hatred to say cruel things to her, it would feel like a blessing to Hana to hear his prince like voice, to see his beautiful scalped face. And that would make Hana's jail time more durable.

Just thinking about it made her wanna do more things to you, she would pluck out your teeth hearing your screams, your yells. She could rip your arms out, that way you can't feel anyone's touch. You didn't even deserve to be touched, even if it's sexual. You were nothing in her eyes, she started clenching her teeth together as she started panting out of anger. Reality was starting to come back to her, what she wanted to do she could never do. She still saw your smiling faces. "You're just a slut!" She shouted out making the whole room go dead silent having all the attention go on her. You looked at her with a confused expression as Katsu glared at her.

"You wanna have it be like that time? When you were a slut?!" That's when the professor rose up pushing his glasses further up closing his eyes as he was not a fan for hearing such crude words. "Miss Imada. We do not say such things to a fellow classmate, go to the dean. I shall inform him on your behavior." She didn't bother listening to him, all her focus was on you, she wanted you to say something. "Don't you all agree?! She slept with all the guys last semester!" Everyone looked at each other as if she had finally lost her mind, they looked at you and knew you just kept your head down all this time. You were the innocent one. "Why don't you give it a rest Hana." Her eyes fell on Katsu who opened his mouth. "Throwing a tantrum Because you don't have what you want anymore?" You kept quiet after Katsu had held your hand shaking his head hinting that he'll take care of it.