"my mom" she mumbled making my eyes grow. I looked back up at the lady confused and shocked.

I thought her ass was dead.

Bey looked up at me and from her eyes I noticed it was sasha. Her eyes changed from their darker shade back to normal then they began to water up.

"i wanna go home" she said lowly. "Ok baby" I responded rubbing her cheek, she stuffed her face in my neck and I felt her warm tears.

Her cries started to get loud making my heart hurt. "Come on stink" I said picking her up.

"Wait cookie" I heard solo say and she ran up to me. "What" I gritted looking at her. These dumb bitches putting too much weight on my baby heart.

"Mom wants to talk to her" she said making me scoff. "Fuck her and you" I spat before walking away.

"Cookie where you going ?" chanel asked walking up to me. "I'm about to take her home, can you stay with the kids ?"

"Yea I don't mind, what's wrong with her" she asked looking at bey "Ask solo" I said before walking off going to the car.

I put bey in the passengers seat looking at her tear stained face. I sighed wiping her tears then kissed her cheek before closing the door.

I walked around to the driver seat then got in starting the car. I looked over at bey seeing she had her head against the window.

I pulled out of the parking lot then drove to bey house. The car ride was silent other than light sniffs coming from bey here and there.

When I got there beyonce quickly got out the car going to open the door. I took my keys out the ignition before getting out following her inside.

I walked up to her room hearing her cries from in the hallway. I don't even know her mom and I hate that bitch already.

I opened the door seeing bey was on the bed cuddling doggy while crying. I took my shoes off then went over getting in the bed next to her leaning against the headboard.

She turned to me and I pulled her on top of me letting her cry into my chest.

Soon her cries died down turning into soft hiccups. I looked down at her seeing she was staring at the wall.

"You wanna talk about it" I asked lowly rubbing her cheek. She looked up at me then nodded with her eyes watering again.

"Talk to me baby" I said wiping her eyes. She sniffed then sat up in my lap.

"I-I thought she was dead" she said lowly. "My whole life I thought she was dead and that it was my fault".

"The whole reason daddy hated me was because she was dead. He did everything he did to me cause he said I killed her. Her side of the family hated me because they said I k-killed her" she said starting to cry again.

"I got cut, punched, kicked, slapped, stabbed, stomped on, raped, choked, and yelled at my whole childhood because of her"

"I use always dream of having a mom to come and take me away from him and love me like the way I seen he loved solo, it was nights I cried myself to sleep wishing I wasn't born so she would still be alive and he would be happy" she said looking down.

"Every bad thing he did to me was cause of her.. AND SHE'S BEEN ALIVE THE WHOLE TIME" she yelled starting to sob.

I pulled her into to hugging her tight. I didn't really know what to say but I wanted to show her that I was here for her.

"S-S-Solo k-knew, she knew t-that s-he was alive" she cried into me. "T-The whole time I-I was living a lonely life solo had h-her and daddy" she said then started to cry harder.