INTRODUCTION

Hello there readers, authornim here.... So this is my first ever original story on an ancient Chinese background... I don't know how this is gonna turn out... It's a transmigration story and it has influences of all the Chinese stories I've read so far! I hope you don't think it's plagiarism!

So now that you're here I'll assume you support my works... In that case you're one of those precious treasures of mine I love to interact with... If you're new and don't know what my works are like give this one a try... I think you'll like it!

Those who are new here... Those who don't know me here's a little introduction of me...

So hii, I'm your Awkward Host.... I'm 25 and I'm a student... My dream is to work in a hospital someday.... And maybe settle with the one I love, someday... My favourite place to hangout is the cafe and my favourite thing to do is get lost in the aisles of the bookstore.... I have numerous scenarios always running around in my head... And those are the ideas that get made into a story later on...

So that's it about myself.... And now to get into the serious stuff!

So first of all, let me tell you one thing. Don't try to steal. Cuz we writers take a lot of efforts on writing these and we care for them as our babies.
SO DON'T STEAL

Secondly, I'm a student and a full time worker. I have odd shifts. English is not my mother tongue and I'm a human so I'm bound to make mistakes. I suggest you to point out my mistakes on my face. The comments section is there for a reason. Positive feedback and positive criticism is always welcome. But any negatively will be removed immediately. So later if you find it rude that I somehow removed your comment, you've been warned.

Third, I take requests and ideas from everyone. If you want anything to happen in the story, put them down on the comments section!
There's another place for that too. Go to my reader's corner book and request what you want me to write about. A new book even, if you want it to be! And I'd happily comply. You can go to my profile and find a book called "Dear Readers" in my reading list, yeah that's the place!

Fourth, this is a fiction. Which means there's no connection of it with reality. If you find anything that's quite similar with a situation that you've known or been through, I'm sorry, it's unintended. I don't mean to offend anyone with my works.

And lastly, show support as much as you can, because you're here to read a story and if you like it it's only natural that you leave a vote or even a comment if you're feeling too generous.... Also I'm quite a friendly person, you can even slide into my DM to say hello and I'd love to talk to you.

If you have any questions, leave it as a comment here. I'd love to answer all your questions, as long as they're not rude.

To be precise rudeness and negatively is not welcome. Also I'm a hopelessly single person. So I  find satisfaction by giving my characters a beautiful and eventful love life. They all probably possess some of my own characteristics. So don't be surprised.

And I wanna conclude this with one thing, I love to interact with my readers. So keep the comments coming.

Love you all with all my heart. And my babies (not real ones cuz sis here is single and awkward) are my world.

Love
C 💕