TGWFIL

DISCLAIMER:

This story is all about man-to-man relationships and if you're not into this kind of genre you are free to skip and read whatever you preferred to read. And please don't throw some hate in the comment section, to the readers, and to the author.

Expect unprofessional writing style and imperfections of the story and I'm willing to be corrected.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Enjoy reading <3

Also, Drown to Him was unpublish due to some error in the plot and the story has a weak point as of the moment which I need to resolve. Regardless, I'm exploring a new writing style that's why I'm writing this story. Thank you for your kindness and consideration regarding this matter.

...

They say you will meet different people in your life who will give you the most important lesson that you've ever learned. This person may be a stranger in a club, a security guard who has 24 hours duty, a friend of yours, a family, a teacher who devoted their self in the academe, an old person, or maybe those people you'll never expect to encounter which you don't realize that they give impact into your life.

However, they say those people could be a person that will make your world upside down, but in the end, you find yourself falling to that person. It means they will change your world into many possibilities of 'what if's?' and 'why?'. They are there to make you see the world from a different perspective. A perspective that sometimes you want to hate it, but it is the truth that you still denying it.

They say that person could be the person you will love the rest of your life.