Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Shawty Imma only tell you this once, you the illest (dat for dat dat dude)

And for your lovin' Imma Die Hard like Bruce Willis

(bah ba dah dah oh)

You got spark, you, you got spunk

You, you got something all the girls want

You're like a candy store

And I'm a toddlor.

You got me wantin' more and ma ma more of

Your love,your love(yeah)

{repeat 4x}

Your love, your love

{repeat 4x}

- your love

i didn't know what to wear but soon decided for a dark blue dress that went to my knees, and it was tight on my thighs but loosed as it went down, since it was cold outside i put on a black sweater and some black flip flops, i'm so used to flip flops! so i'm here siting on my front porch and i don't know, did Juan froget about me. what if he did, and i'm so stupid waiting for him. nah, he wouldn't leave me i trust him, because i love him and i'm sure of it, but it's getting cold i will just wait inside because he promised me he will come.

(Juan)

i got home and my parents were waiting outside for me, i'm sorry for them but i'm not taking Jacqueline back, i'm not calling her Jackie anymore, only her "friends" call her that but not me, not anymore. "Juan, where the  hell have you been and why did Jacqueline call to say that you broke up with her?" my mom said coming over to my car. "she said that because we are threw, you know i can't stand her, and i can't even stand her and i'm sorry but you guys can't make me go back with her" my mom was in the verge of tears, and my dad tried comforting her saying sorry to both of us. "dad i don't know why you keep on saying sorry but please don't, and instead of saying sorry tell me what is really happening?" i said for the millionth time, "i'm sorry son but i can't tell you but please take her back, i know that it hurts you but i will find a way out of this." my dad said now crying with my mom, "get out of what, please give me facts not sorry's please, dad!" i said crying with them. "i will find a way out of this, i promise, i'm sorry, sorry!" my dad said and walked inside with my mom next to him, both crying. i didn't know hat to do, every time this happens i can only go to one place, to the top of the hills. so i rushed into my car and speeded off, i just don't understand. i was there for a few minutes and when i got myself back together, i remember, Venus, fxck i forgot about her, and our date. i went back to my house and no one was there, so i went up to my room and quickly got in the showers than picked out a dark blue shirt, and some black ripped jeans, and my black and blue Nike's. i rushed into my car and headed to Venus' place, fxck why does she have to live right next to Jacqueline, ugh. when i got there i saw my parents car in front of Jacqueline's house, what the hell. "Juan you did come i thought you forgot!" i looked over to Venus and it's like all my problems were gone, i rushed to her and met her halfway, and kissed her, like i hadn't kissed her in thousands of years. i'm serious this girl cased a spell on me, "i'm sorry babe, i just had a little argument with my parents but no more of that, now that i'm here, i'm here for you and only you" i said kissing her once more. i opened her the door to my car, and she got in and than i rushed to the drivers side and got in. i drove of to this fancy restaurant and when we got in Venus just looked like she had never seen anything like it, "do you like it?" i asked forgetting about my problems and only worrying about her. "do i like, nah i love it, how are we even here, are we in heaven?" Venus asked, i just laughed,"i told you that my parents are rich!" i said still laughing. "i never thought you were this rich!" she said still shocked, "yep, well lets go eat, okay babe?" "okay!" she said going back to normal. we talked about our lives a bit more and for sure that i love this girl this was more like getting to know more about each other than date, but we did have a lot of fun. we left at about 10 pm and she said she had to go home, so i drove her home. we reached her house and we just stayed in the car a little more. she was about to go but i got her by the arm and kissed her, because her lips are just so addicting. than i let her go and we just stared into each others eyes some more. after a minute or two, i got my hand and touched her face softly and than told her, "i love you Venus!" she stared in my eyes and than said, "i love you Juan!" we than came into another kiss but it was more i don't know more passionately, she than smiled and said, "i got to go see you tomorrow!" "okay bye, my love" i said than she got out and i watched her safely get home, i just have to be sure. i'm in love, no doubt.