Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Never thought it'd catch me

Never thought it'd cost me

Never thought it'd hurt me

Never thought I'd fall in love...

But I did

- cry no more 

(Venus)

okay so today is my first day of school and i'm really nervous, but excited for some many reasons. but the number one reason that i feel so i don't know what is that there is a possibility that, that Juan boy is in this high school as well. so i'm looking super today, or at least trying. so i'm wearing this blue Hollister tee that shows all my curves and some super tight blueish grayish shorts but they aren't that short or i wouldn't even make it out of my house alive, and some blue flip flops. i don't like make-up and don't even need to use it, i'm just perfect. shxt i'm already late, "daddy i'm going already" i said walking out the door and to the way to my new high school. when i was there was this cool ass sports car, damn that kid or whoever must be rich but it looks familiar. oh well, i was about to go inside when i dropped a book, damn i'm that clumsy even on the first day. "um thanks..." i said as i bended down to get my book but i guess whoever they were got there on the same time. "no it's okay" than our hands touched and i don't know why but it felt so right and magical. i looked up slowly and almost faithed, it's... that that that boy... the Juan guy, he is generous. he handed me my book slowly making sure to be able to touch me. aww maybe he likes me, and i like him too, wait what am i saying i don't even know him that good. so i just got up quickly and he too but as i was standing up, somehow, someway our lips touched and it was like electricity was all over me, some weird feeling but a good one. i finished dropping my the rest of my books, and put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my thighs, both of us making the kiss longer. than a teacher came and say, "hey break it up and shouldn't you be in class?" fxck i forgot we were in school. "um yea i'm going to go to the office!"i said shocked and embarrassed, "um yea and i'm going to take her" i guess his name was Juan said it. i just kissed a guy and i don't even know his name, but still it felt so especial. "ok go on and try to not get distracted anymore." the teacher said than walked out. Me and Juan, i'm guessing that's his name, just stood there. it was all silent till i broke the silence, "um i'm Venus", and he eyes almost fell out, but he managed to said "i'm Juan" than my eyes almost popped out, lmao."um this is kinda weird um can you tell me where the office is?" i said kinda nervous cause this is the kid in my dreams and he is real and i just finished kissing him for real this time. than out of nowhere he asked "did you like the kiss?" "um yea it was really good but anyways why did your eyes popped out when i said my name was Venus?" i could really see he was uncomfortable as well. "um you might think this is crazy but i have been dreaming of you." he say looking down. "omg really cause i've been the same, i dreamed of you also!" i said kinds amazed but still nervous. "wow than i guess we are both crazy!!"he said also shocked. "want another one?"he said looking me in the eyes. "what" i asked confused than out of no where he kissed me once more but very very amazing, i'm in heaven. than we both stopped and looked into each others eyes for some time. "are you a junior?" he asked still looking in my eyes. "um yea what about you?" i really wanted to know. he gave me a smile and said "me too, lets hope we have soon classes together!" "let hope" i said returning him the smile. he took me to the office to get my schedule and we found out we almost had all classes together, but 2 were i was all alone but he told me that he was going to get his friend to take care of me and tell me what need. i just meet him and we are acting like a couple, and he said he wasn't single but at lunch he would be. he is doing all this for a girl he just meet, wow i feel special. so right now we are heading to our 2nd class since we missed the 1st one talking and doing a lot of kissing tee hee, but we aren't official yet, yay i'm getting a hot boyfriend in the first day of school, but no i'm no hoe because i'm only going to kiss him, today, if he does become single. i can't wait till lunch but i feel kinda sad for his girl, well soon to be ex, i wonder who she is!