Boys of all ages, as young as fourteen and as old as eighteen are placed all up and down the hallway, none of them even batting an eyelid at the big gust of wind i've dragged with me through the open door.

Some spare me a sly glance over the shoulder, but none of them are bothered enough by me to ask questions or come over, and for that, im grateful.

After letting the door close behind me, I start to slip inbetween groups of boys in an attempt to make my way down the hall and to where the nice receptionist had told me to go.

But as the hallway gets longer and I fail to see a staircase, I realize i've probably just missed it. Slipped past it, even.

So I turn back and try to pay more attention for this 'un-missable staircase' that i've just walked past.

Some boys are definitely weary of me now, watching me with judgy looks on their faces as if they want to ask about what im doing.

But none of them do, and for that, im grateful.

If any of them made any attempt to shove me or try anything then I wouldn't be afraid to shove back, I just don't want to start things on my first day here.

Then just when I think i've found it, I come back to the door i'd entered through barely ten minutes ago.

Now people are one hundred percent looking, some dont care, but some are surely whispering.

'One more time' I think to myself, 'i'll walk up here one more time and if its not there then i'll just have to ask someone.'

So thats what I do, I turn to walk back up the hall i've already been down twice to look for some stupid fucking staircase.

Well, its what I planned to do. Until im so very rudely interrupted.

"What in fucks name are you trying to do?"

I twist around to see a boy roughly the same height as me. Hes got an amused expression on his face, as if hes been enjoying watching me struggle.

"Im looking for my room" I explain, hoping he'll just leave me alone.

"Thats one sexy accent."

"Excuse me?"

"Your accent, where are you from?" the boy questions.

"English" I cough, "its an english accent."

"Sweet, are you new or something? Is that why you don't know where you're going?"

"Yeah, im looking for my room" I repeat.

"Do you want some help?"

"God, please, yes" I rush, "do you mind?"

He chuckles, taking my suitcase without asking. "Not at all, what room are you in?"

"35, I think."

"No fucking way!" he nearly shouts.

"What?"

"Oh shit! It makes sense now."

"What?" I repeat. I now feel like im repeating myself way too much.

"Im really great friends with the other guy in 35" he explains, taking lead down the hallway. "Hes great, and hes gonna love you."

"Will he?" I ask. I hope hes right.

"Oh, for sure" the boy confirms. "Whats your name?"

"Im George."

"Cool. Im Sapnap."

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too" the boy smiles.

Just as I think the bo- I mean Sapnap- has made the same mistake I had, he makes his way further to the very, very end point of the hallway, and surely enough, hidden just behind a large bookcase, is a teak staircase.