chapter 1

The bell rang indicating the second to last period was over. Students quickly shuffled out of the classrooms and flooded the falls.

"Hey Jimin!"

The blonde haired boy turned to the sound to reveal his classmate, Yoongi, jogging towards him.

Jimin and Yoongi had a couple classes together and attended a couple hangouts/parties with each other because they had a ton of mutual friends so they get along quite well, however they aren't close enough to call each other friends.

"Hi Yoongi" Jimin said gave him his signature eye smile that many know and love.

"Jackson's throwing a party tonight, do you want to come? A ton of college kids will be there including Jin and Namjoon so I was wondering if you'd want to come with?"

"Wait but isn't it thursday today?"

"A ton of the kids don't have classes tomorrow because of the testing schedule for them."

"Oh ok, just text me the address and I should be there"

Yoongi nodded ran off and Jimin spotted his friend Yeji so he walked over to her and her friend group.

He was very close with this group of girls he told them everything. Well not everything. It's not that the blonde doesn't trust them it's just that he just doesn't want people to know about certain and very personal things. He just doesn't like hurting people.

He was almost reached them however he received a slap on the ass along with a "hey princess" in a voice that was a lame attempt at sounding seductive.

"Ew, get off me" Jimin pushed him out of disgust and brushed himself off.

"Hey calm down, I was just trying to be nice" the stranger argued.

Jimin quickly turned around and gave him an unforgiving glare; "you call that nice perv, no wonder a disgusting asshole like you is still a virgin"

Some students who gathered around to witness the event started laughing at the stranger who just muttered a small "whatever" under his breath as he made his way to his next class.

Jimin and the girls giggled at the reaction.

"Nice one" Yeji complimented.

"Thanks boo" he winked at her cheesily making him earn another laugh from all of them.

"Anyways what I was going to tell you guys before that bo- I mean little boy, because we know it's small, interrupted me was that I'm going to a college party to see Jin and Namjoon who I haven't seen in forever. I'm pretty sure I told you guys about them"

"Wait are one of them the hot one with the beautiful thighs that you showed us a couple weeks ago" one of the girls stated.

"I think you are talking about Namjoon so yes"

He received an "ohhhhh" from all the girls which kind of made him concerned but he brushed it off and thought it was funny because he kind of did the same thing when it came to guys.

Jimin had reputation of guys being very friendly around him and often times not in the friendship kind of way. A slim number of them actually wanted a long lasting relationship full of love but he couldn't say that about the rest of them. However Jimin is sadly guilty of hooking up and having one-night stands with some of them but it's on rare occasion because guys like that tended to be really bad at sex causing Jimin to do most of the work. It is utterly embarrassing.

"And they got suspended right then an-" the minute bell interrupted the girls story.

"Sorry but we have to get going, love you all and sleepover at my house on friday?" Jae asked all the girls. They all nodded and dispersed to their last hours of the day.