SunShine Dating Agency

AUTHOR'S POV

*Tiffany pass it before lunch.*

*Tiffany cancel it immediately!!!*

*Tiffany can you fix the copying machine???*

*Tiffany where are you????*

*THE DEADLINE IS TODAY!!!!*

Hwang Tiffany has been working on the small company established by her father's friend so after she graduate, she was immediately hired and became workaholic, she forgot to freely date and never been in one, she also has few friends whom she can contact even her fashion was really outdated compared to her coworkers so she wasn't noticeable by any guys inside the building but she nevermind, she dedicated her life to work until she die but one thing for sure she's kinda lonely and empty living by her own after her mother died and her father left with other woman she started to lived alone and it's kinda stressful for her.

"It's already breaktime, Ms. Hwang." One of her juniors tap her shoulder just to remind her to take her lunch because she always forgot it so in return she just casually smile and nod as a response. She figure out the cafeteria will be swarm by people and she didn't like that so she waited until they're done, she took the newspaper from her desk and read something that will caught her interest.

"Dating agency? Is it really existing?" Her eyes widen when some small ads gain her attention, it's about dating and somebody will help her find her future partner but you just need to pay them.

"Tiffany please send the attachment in my email account please now." Her burdensome boss says before the pretty old man take his lunch and never care about Tiffany because her father has a huge debt on him taking his money so he thought the poor young woman will pay it all so he was some kind of harsh on her.

"I will keep the contact number." She took her phone and save it before she started to work again forgetting her lunch.

----------------------------

"SUNSHINE" DATING AGENCY

"Holy crap you beat me again??!!!" SooYoung groan in frustration when she was beaten by her bestfriend in the console game over and over again but TaeYeon who seems calm stare at her.

"You're really an idiot, Choi SooYoung." The sarcasm of her mouth made SooYoung jump on her playfully but they have a strong bond from each other and stays friend nonetheless.

"Ah? Hello?" Without noticing, Hwang Tiffany who silently enters the agency made the two bickering women halted and surprise by her sudden appearance.

"Is it for real? A customer for the past few months?" Since the agency will be closed for good because they rarely have customers so TaeYeon decided to cancel the lease contract and do her own thing.

"What can I do for you?" TaeYeon whose the one answer her make a quick check on the outdated fashion woman and seems like it's her major problem for not finding a good partner.

"I'm here to find a date??!! Is it the right building or am I mistaken?" Filled with worries, Tiffany started to get ashame and nervous if she's in the wrong office building but TaeYeon's smile makes her relief.

"You're in the good hands, Miss." SooYoung who butted in shocked TaeYeon from behind and silently shut her.

"So what do you like in your future partner? Any preference?" TaeYeon asked enthusiastically and ushers the woman on the couch followed by SooYoung behind.

"I like a funny, cute and trustworthy one that's all regardless of the gender." Tiffany has no problem with her partner as long as they will understand and respect each other then it will be fine.

"Are you secretly referring my friend?" SooYoung pointed at TaeYeon who was deeply thinking and scan her record book for contacts and it surprise the poor midget.

*WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? YOU'RE RUINING OUR BUSINESS???* TaeYeon whispers on her friend as she strangle SooYoung's neck immediately making Tiffany watch them in awe.

"Honestly, I don't have any idea in dating someone so can you help me first, I can pay you double." Tiffany begged and gains hope when the two considered her request.

"Sure thing because my friend here is ready to take you down -------- Ouch! Why?" SooYoung for sure was the resident troublemaker on her friend's life but TaeYeon seems to used on her antics.

"Really??? You can help me???" Tiffany's eyes sparkle as she held TaeYeon's hand cheerfully and it makes the midget blush in return until SooYoung broke it off.

"Let's eat first before anything else." While eating, they started to talked about Tiffany's preference and their plan makeover for her so they will call Jessica for help by tomorrow.

"So, we will try to date so I can give you a few tips about dating, okay?" TaeYeon offers before she saw Tiffany listen to her attentively by taking down her notes as well as settling the first payment.

"Okay no problem so I will give you my number and office address so you can call or visit me anytime, Ms. Kim." Tiffany spoke professionally makes SooYoung and TaeYeon amazed by her intelligence.

"Holy crap she's a hottie." SooYoung nudge her friend when Tiffany started to walked out after they worked out the dating plan.

"Cut it out Choi or I'll burn your whole fridge filled with your favourite nachos!!!" TaeYeon nudge back but her thoughts filled with the idea of dating a Tiffany Hwang.

------------------------

To be continued.