Devil Daycare - Diabarb

Start from the beginning

"Why am I small?!" Levi panicked.

"Wucifer!! You small too, haha!" Mammon pointed out.

"We're all small, dummy!" Lucifer bonked Mammon's head. 

"Uh...guys..?" Diavolo stood awkwardly next to Barbatos, unsure how to handle this situation.

"Barb! Help!" You ran up to him and clung onto his pant leg.

He picked you up and looked at you in complete shock. He couldn't believe how small you all looked.

"Diavolo...what kinda apples were dey?" Lucifer asked crossly. It would've been much more terrifying if Lucifer was his normal self.

"Ah...I meant to give you poisoned ones but mistook them for puers..." Diavolo confessed.

"Pu...hah?" Mammon tilted his head to the side.

"Puers turn whoever eats them into a child. One bite is roughly a few hours..." Barbatos explained. He got slightly distracted by your small hand reaching for his finger.

"HOURS?!" The brothers panicked.

"I don't wanna be small for houws!" Levi whined

"But, Weviii! You look so cute!" Asmo jumped up and down excitedly.

"I don't wanna be cute! I wanna go to my room!" Levi cried.

"Can we fix dis?" Lucifer huffed.

"I am afraid not...we will have to wait the effects wear off." Barbatos said as he put you down.

"Fine...den no one weave da house." Lucifer crossed his arms.

"But I got stuffs to do!" Mammon stomped.

"Yeah! I wan everyone to see how cute I wook!" Asmo pouted.

"Lucifer's right you two. We need to keep you all here until you're back to normal." Diavolo said.

"...den can we get snacks pwease? I still hungy." Beel spoke up.

"I'll get working on them right away. Would any of you like to help?" Barbatos asked.

"Me!!" Beel shot his hand up.

"I join..." Belphie yawned.

"I wanna decowate!" Asmo jumped.

"Lovely. Now let's all go wash our hands okay?" Barbatos smiled.

Lucifer messed with his hands a bit. Obviously, he wanted to join them, but his pride refused to let him act childish in front of his brothers.

"Do you wanna join them, Wuci?" You asked.

"No..." Lucifer scoffed.

"Hehe, your ears turn red when you lie." You teased.

"I not gonna fall for dat." Lucifer's cheeks grew red as he tried to discreetly cover his ears.