Elf (11)

Chaeyoung stayed in Mina's Mansion for about 3 weeks. Their days were mostly spent indoor, either playing video games, swimming, watching movie, or painting for Chaeyoung. They only went out if Mina was in the mood which was a rare occasion. Thankfully, Chaeyoung was okay with that.

Right now, they were just watching a movie. Living together had made them comfortable with each other, thus Mina leaning her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. Chaeyoung still felt his heartbeat raise every time Mina initiated physical contact with him, but Mina didn't need to know that.

After the movie ended, Chaeyoung quickly said, "Mina, it's been a while that I've been living here. Next week I'm going to start studying in University so I have to go home soon. I've had a lovely time here. Thank you very much!"

Chaeyoung smiled showing his dimple. Mina frowned.

"When are you going to leave?" Mina questioned.

"Tomorrow!" Chaeyoung replied.

Mina looked down. If Chaeyoung left, then she would definitely be alone again. She thought and thought. Suddenly, she thought of an idea.

"Chaeyoung, didn't you say that you live in a condo?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, that's true. Why?" Chaeyoung answered.

Mina smirked.

"I have a proposition. What about living in my mansion with me instead of living alone at your condo?" Mina suggested.

Chaeyoung was taken aback.

"I don't think that's a good-" Chaeyoung expressed his disapproval before he was cut off by Mina.

"Oh, come on, Chaengie. If you go back to your condo, I would be all alone again, don't you want to accompany me?" Mina appealed to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung rubbed her nape.

"Please! You can decorate your room however you want. We can even hire a professional to design your room differently if you still don't like it!" Mina pleaded, showing her puppy eyes.

Of course, Chaeyoung couldn't bare to say "no" to that eyes. He sighed.

"I'll call my dad tomorrow, okay?" Chaeyoung breathed.

Mina smiled.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for your answer. Goodnight, Chaengie." She chirped, hugged him then skipped to her room. Chaeyoung just shook his head.

Next morning, as promised, after showering and eating breakfast, he went to his room to call his father. His father answered and greeted him cheerfullly.

"Hi Chaengie, What's up?" His father greeted.

"Hi Dad, Uhm, this might sound weird, but you remember Mina? I told you a lot about her" Chaeyoung asked.

"Wasn't she your friend from your old school in Seoul?" His father asked.

"Yeah, uhm, I met her again recently." Chaeyoung replied.

"No way! So.... Ah! I think I get it! You want to court her!" His father chirped.

Chaeyoung's face turned beet red.

"What? No!" He quickly denied.

His father chuckled.

"Aye, don't be shy! Don't worry! I'll give you tips on how to get to 'em ladies! After all, your father was quite the ladies' man!" His father chuckled.

He face palmed.

"But seriously dad, there's something more important that I need to tell you!" Chaeyoung retorted.