The Black Wolf(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

I looked at Jon, who also looked over at me. 

"The Queen in the North!", yelled another lord, and everybody stood up, swords raised into the air, as they chanted my name.

"The Queen in the North!", yelled someone.

"The Queen in the North!", yelled another.

I stood up, standing tall and proud, and urging my siblings to stand up as well.

"This is our Victory", I whisper to them. Sansa smiled, and looked proud as well, same as Jon.

I connected eyes with Lord Baelish from across the room, who raised his cup filled with wine as a toast to me, and drank from it. 

After they finished chanting, we discussed some of our more immediate problems. We have decided that the Lord's would ride back to their homes, and begin preparing for the war to come. They would send half of their food supply here, to Winterfell, so when the time comes and everybody comes back here, they would not starve to death. They would also begin preparing their men, making armour. Jon says that we cannot use normal weapons against them, only Valyrian Steel swords, or Dragonglass daggers. But we still had time to prepare.

My Uncle, the Blackfish would ride to Riverrun soon enough, repair the damage done to the home, and gather more men, as his army was exhausted and malnourished. Besides, he did not trust my Uncle Edmure to keep the Castle standing for much longer.

Lord Royce would send ravens to the Houses of the Vale to also start preparing, but he chose to stay here at Winterfell with Lord Baelish and the rest of his men.

Tormund assured us that the Wildlings were ready to fight, all they needed was some Giant's Milk, and a couple hours of rest. And by rest he meant fucking. I did not expect anything less.

Finally, the meeting was adjourned, and I left the Hall, hoping to find the Maester and see how Jaime was doing. I assumed that since I have not received any news about him waking up, he was alright, and still asleep.

"My lady, sorry, your Grace", greeted Bronn as he followed me out of the hall.

"Bronn! I completely forgot to see if you were alright", I exclaimed, seeing him. He had a couple bruises and cuts on his face, but he seemed alright, except for the occasional limp in his leg.

"I'm a'ight. How's the old fuck? I'm assuming he is alive", asked Bronn and I nodded.

"Still asleep as far as I know", I reply. "But he should make a full recovery. Although he is going to have to use a walking stick for a little while, and we both know he is going to hate that. And let everybody know that", I joked and he laughed.

"That's the nature of the Lannisters", he added. "I was hoping you could tell me what to do around here. According to the bastard-, eh, your brother there is a Great War coming. And I'd rather stay among the living, for my reward. It would be rather useless if I died". I laughed at his sarcasm.

"Of course. You are an experienced knight, could you train the soldiers? I have seen you with a sword, and I would place my money on you giving Jaime a tough time when he had both of his hands. It would greatly benefit us.".

"Will do, your grace", he sarcastically bowed and I rolled my eyes as I walked away, down the hallway towards the Maester's office.

When Jaime wakes, he will be certainly very surprised. But hopefully he will be happy. He said that he wouldn't mind staying in the North with me, that with time perhaps he could learn to love it. He said that I was his home, and my home was him and the North. I was the Queen. I had to stay in my Kingdom. There was nowhere else I'd rather go. But being a Queen could also change his feelings for me drastically. What if he thinks I was becoming like Cercei? That I would become a power thirsty bitch?