Four

Charlie and Ashton still argued but made sure to keep it indoors where their Bestfriend Calum couldn't see. It was over petty things and they still had conflict but ashton likes to see her scrunching up her nose in disgust when he did something disgusting. He liked when her face turned pink in Anger-well he liked her but he knew she didn't like him for the horrible things he does to her but Ashton wanted to enjoy it while it last.

"Be right back." Calum stands up from the couch and walks into the kitchen while the others nod at him.

"Good now can you stop hogging up the couch." Charlie Huffs in annoyance and pushes Ashton's feet that were sudden plopped down on hers.

"Sorry, Princess." Ashton cheekily says and sits in a different position.

"Don't call me that." Charlie snaps and diverts her attention towards him.

"Both of you shut the fûck up!" Michael shouts and Charlie and Ashton immediately silence theirselves and that moment Calum walks back in.

"Silence." Calum mumbles confused and looks between Charlie and Ashton who smiles at him like nothing happened while he was in the kitchen.

"I like it like this." Calum speaks up and Charlie hums and turns to him, "Like what?"

"Not bickering." Calum shrugs and Charlie felt bad because all he wanted for her and Ashton to get along but Ashton was a pain in the arse.

-------

"Are you sure?" Calum ask with his brow arch and Charlie nods.

"I'll walk home, you know I don't live far." Charlie points down the road and Calum sighs giving up and nodding.

"Be careful and call me when you get home so I know you made it back in one piece." Calum says with a hint of teasing and seriousness in his voice and Charlie giggles and give him a thumbs up and walks down the steps.

"Promise." Charlie breathes and starts to walk on the sidewalk and Calum watches her for a few seconds then shut door hoping she got home safely and he knew Charlie is stubborn and wouldn't let him walk her home. Charlie thought that she was the same little girl that was afraid of everything when she was younger and she wanted to prove them wrong.

"I can drive you." Charlie turns to the side seeing ashton in his car slowing down to the pace Charlie was walking.

"I rather die." She rolls her eyes and turn her head straight and walk a little faster.

"I insist, I'll keep my hands to myself and my lips seal." Ashton reassures her and she sighs.

"Straight home?" She ask and Ashton uses his fingers to cross his heart on the fabric shirt he's wearing.

"You have my word, straight home." Ashton says leaning over and opening the door for her to get in and she gets in quickly.

"No talking." Charlie instructs and Ashton seals his lips with an 'invisible' key and throws it outside.

Ashton makes sure that Charlie is settled up before he puts up his finger gesturing to wait, "Put on your seatbelt." Ashton chuckles and Charlie groans knowing he's going to continue talking.

-----
Please do me a small favor and press the vote button it takes one second out of your time to vote and comment.