Marcy Wu x Female! Reader Part 3

(I added the song because I feel that it fits with the story. Also, forgive me if Marcy or you are OOC in any part of this story).

You knocked on the door of the Wu residence. Marcy's mom answered the door. "Hello, I'm Marcy's friend". "Oh, you must be Y/N, come on in." You quickly came in and saw her sitting at the living room table. "Hey there!!" "Y/N!!!" Marcy got up and glomped you in a millisecond. "Hehe hey buddy". "C'mon, let's go upstairs to my room!!" Before you knew it you were in your crushes bedroom. "So, what do you wanna-". Before you could finish your sentence, Marcy kissed you. THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS KISSED YOU!!!. Subconsciously, you grabbed her face and kissed back. When you two parted, you had to ask. "How long??" "Ever since you said hi to me that day" Marcy fiddled with her fingers, not making eye contact. "Marcy, look at me". She looked into your eyes. "I like you too, but there's one problem. I have a bf you know"

❤️‍🔥small time skip❤️‍🔥
You were walking home, thinking about the plan you and your friend came up with at her house. You were gonna break up with your boyfriend respectively, hoping he would understand your choice.

💕Big Time skip to next day💕
You awaited your boyfriend Wyatt at the school entrance the next day. Strait away you got a text message from him. Look Y/N , we gotta talk, I think I like someone else, and I really think we should see other people. Bye Y/N, have a great life. You were kinda pissed that he broke up with you via text, but you were ecstatic that you could be with your crush. Soon after that Marcy walked up with her friends. You showed her the text, and you two jumped up and down with glee. The two of you kissed nice and slow, forgetting everything around you at the moment. "So you two are a thing now?" Anne asked. "Yes" Marcy answered. Anne squealed and put her arms around you two, trying to thing of a ship name for you guys.

💚The end or is it?💚 😈

Phew, I finished!! I might write a lemon later, if you guys want one, just ask. Anyways. See you later!!!