Come Back- Chaeng And Jisoo

Start from the beginning

"I do. I'll always love and support you through thick and thin, no matter what comes our way. I promise we'll overcome all our obstacles together, every step of the way Rosé Park" I said to her and she smiled.

"May I?" Lisa stepped next to the priest.

"NO!" Everyone shouted and she frowned.

"I now pronounce you wife, and wife,--"

"You may kiss the bride, because I vowed to myself I would do this on your wedding day ever since I was nineteen years old" Lisa interrupted the priest and he shooed her away but she stepped in front of us.

"Please promise me you're always gonna take care of Rosé and trust her like you always do, unnie?" Lisa held my hand and I nodded with a smile.
"And you, harm a head on her head and I make sure your cheeks get skinny" Lisa threatened Rosé and she rolled her eyes.
"She's right" Jennie stepped in and Rosé nodded nervously.
"Can someone please let them finalise this wedding already?!" The priest screamed and Rosé pulled me to herself suddenly and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.
The sound of people cheering like they were in a stadium faded as Rosé kissed me and I wrapped my hands around her shoulders.
I just love this silly Chipmunk so much. And she's finally mine, forever.
"Wait!" Someone screamed and we stopped kissing.
The person ran up to the altar and faced us.
"You're Rosé and Jisoo right?" The girl asked us.
"Yes. Is anything wrong?" I asked her. Then it hit me.
"You're the girl from the prison?" Rosé whispered and she nodded.
"You two are married now right?"
"Yes" We both said and she took a deep breath of relief.
"IN YOUR FACE JIROSÉ SHIPPERS! WE WON THE BATTLE, WOHOO!" She jumped off the altar and a bunch of people cheered her on at the entrance.
"What's a JiRosé?" Jiwoo asked.
"Seriously? That was the only thing you heard?" Seulgi asked her and she shrugged.
"What happened to Jihyo anyway?" Irene asked and everyone stared at Lisa and Rosé.

Rosé's POV....
"Ohhhh, right there-- yes!"
"Do you like it like that? Or should I speed it up?"
"FOR GOODNESS SAKE GO FASTER, YOU'RE KILLING ME!"
"Okay okay, I'm taking it out"
"Ohh thank you"

"If it didn't size you could have just said "take it out", not draw everyone's attention to us like that" I shook my head and dropped the shoes.
"I kept telling you to take it out faster" She said and hit my head.
"Jeez, you forgot I'm injured you little pikachu" I scolded her playfully and she traced my jawline with her index finger.
"Why don't you take me home, maybe I can ice it for you?"
"I don't want ice-- ohhh" I caught on and blushed.
"We can always shop another day" I said and picked her up in my arms.
"Hey! We're in a store!"
"I don't care, you're my wife and mine only" I said and glared at anyone who stared at us.
Jisoo just hid her face in the crook of my neck and I smiled.
It feels really good to call her my wife. I almost can't believe she's really mine after all the struggle..

Flashback (I know you're sitting at the edge of your seat, "what about Dragon Lady?")....

After we got married, Jisoo's mom walked up to us at the altar and she faced me.
I was expecting a really painful slap but she hugged me.

Am I dreaming?

"Hallelujah"

"Roseanne... I'm very sorry about what I did to you and Jisoo. I know I don't deserve it but I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me, please" She was about to fold her hands but I stopped her.
"Please don't do that. I don't even hold any grudges against you. The only thing that matters to me is Jisoo, and she's safe and healthy" I told her and wiped her tears away.
"Am I forgiven?"
"Only if you accept Jisoo and I" I told her and she looked at Jisoo.
"I have the same condition too" She held my hand and her mom nodded then hugged us both.
"Is this for real?" Namjoon gasped.
"It is. I can see it in her eyes" Jisoo said and I held her hand.
Her mom looked at me and hugged me again.
"So I was wondering, where do you guys want to go to for your honeymoon?" She whispered in my ear and I nearly collapsed.