Chapter One

Taylors POV

Do you ever get that feeling that no-one will like you? I mean im new at this school and so far I haven't made any new friends.

I clutched my purple binder with my History book in my hand to my chest.

Saying I was nervous was an understatement .

Classroom 205 where are you!

I reached the end of the hall and came to room 205,

Mr.Simins.

He looked rarely old, with a tint of silver hair mixing with his dark brown hair.

He dressed like he was at the beach, with Khaki pants, and a yellow Hawaiian button up shirt.

I took a look at my outfit.

Black crop top with the Ed Sheerans name on it in White writing, my light wash- high waisted shorts, and my black vans.

My hair was up in a cute messy bun, and I had a pair of diamond earrings in.

I looked Okay.

I took a seat towards the back, and sat down.

The bell rang and everyone started flooding in, with seconds to spare.

Soon the class was filled, and everyone made small talk.

A girl with light brown hair, Misty Gray eyes, and a tan complexion sat down next to me.

"Hey, I'm Cameron! And you are-?"

"Im Taylor. Im kinda new here" I laughed

"You'll get along with everyone alright! I'll introduce you to our friends during lunch though, ohh and I'd watch out for Marissa, she is the girl with the bun that makes her look like she is a unicorn. She may be nice at first, but she is a Bitch. No one can stand her, I don't understand how her boyfriend could even handle her. Well- He is a little douche so... and when you get used to everything here you'll understand" She said smiling.

"Haha alright, what do you have next hour?" I asked

"Here let me see your schedule" She smiled, and reached her hand out.

I handed her my schedule, and looked ahead.

The teacher was looking rather annoyed with the projecter and he looked as if he was ready to smash the remote over the group of kids sitting in the corner.

They were saying something like 'Scoff You Mr.Simins'. That kinda beez wax.

I laughed at the annoyed teacher, and looked back at cameron who was beaming.

"We obviously have

1st hour history together,

2nd Hour Drama

3rd hour Science

5th hour Singing

A lunch

And thats it! We have more then half of the classes together, so thats good!" She said, excited.

"Good, atleast i have half the classes with some one I know!" I laughed

We continued to make small talk, about random stuff and we bonded really well.

Now of to drama.