The Symptoms

Schezo felt better than the day before. He didn't feel perfect, but it was a bit of an improvement. That is, until he started to cough. After about 6 coughs, some blood came out of his mouth. One more, and a petal came out too.

Arle had woken up and heard the coughs. She ran to him and held his back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. But I have no idea where the blood and the petals are coming from." Schezo said

"That's concerning! I don't think I can help though." Arle handed Schezo a trash can. "Here, just in case you need to vomit."

"Funny thing is that I actually feel the need to vomit." He started vomiting in the trash can.

Arle held his back again. "Go on, do what you need to do."

More blood and petals came out.

"OH MY GOD! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" Arle ran off, and then returned with Satan. "I've got the dark prince. Maybe he can help you with that."

Satan looked at Schezo and got on his knees. "Arly told me that something was wrong. What's going on?"

Schezo looked at Satan and felt butterflies forming in his stomach. He blush a bit from how attractive Satan was. He thought Lemres was the only guy he liked, but the one and only dark prince proved otherwise. He rested his head on his shoulder, coughing and vomiting blood and petals. Satan played with Schezo's hair.

Schezo started to feel hurt inside. "....hurts...."

Arle got close to Schezo "Where are you hurting?" She held his back.

Schezo couldn't say anything. He started crying.

"Woah woah woah. Did I do something wrong?" She asked

"No you didn't. I think I know what is going on." Satan rubbed his eyes and held Schezo more. "I really wish I didn't say, let alone see it, but I think he might have gotten the Hanahaki disease..."

"Hanahaki?" Arle was confused. "What's that?"

"Really difficult to explain." Satan said. "Hanahaki is a disease where the victim gets rejected by their crush, and when that takes place, flowers start forming in the body. The disease ends in three ways: the victim finding legit love, having the flowers surgically removed, or when the victim passes away." Schezo teared up more. He held onto Satan more, not letting go. He eventually stopped and closed his eyes, still in Satan's arms.

"Would you guys want me to stay or leave?" Arle asked.

"Stay please. You seem like you can help." Satan said.

Arle smiled and sat by the two, basically monitoring them.