CHAPTER - 4

Pack's Administrative Office
Royale Pack Territory
United States

"Royal Gamma's Secretary, Pack Administrative's Office, How may I help you?" Answered Claire Jones.

"This is Alpha Byron, Sangue Lupos Pack, I would like to speak with Royal Gamma." A gruff, strong voice answered.

"Royal Gamma is busy. May I take a message?" Claire answered trying to keep frustation out of her voice. With upcoming General Packs Meeting, the number of calls recieved has multiplied by hundreds.

"No. It is very important to speak with Royal Gamma. I may or may not have some information regarding a probable future breach of the security at General Packs Meeting." Alpha Byron tried to give her an hint that the matter is of highest importance.

"I will have Royal Gamma on the line in a minute." Claire breathlessly told Alpha and rushed to Royal Gamma's office. She knocked the door and waited for the permission to enter.

When she heard a faint come in, she entered the room. In the room, both Royal Head Enforcer and Royal Gamma are present. She bowed her head. The room is a mess with trying to put together every thing perefectly for upcoming General Packs Meeting.

"What is it, Claire?" Andrew Vincenzo Carlos asked.

"Sir, I have recieved a call from Alpha Byron, Sangue Lupos Pack, stating that he have some information regarding a probable future breach of security at General  Packs Meeting." Claire frantically answered.

"What?" David shouted, the Royal Head Enforcer making Claire flinch a little.

"Transfer the call, Claire." Andrew calmly told her. Thinking it as a false alarm.

"On it, Sir." With that Claire left the room.

Claire transferred the call to Royal Gamma and entered the office once again locking the room.

After Claire entered, Andrew put the phone on the speaker.

"Royal Gamma, Andrew Vincenzo. Carlos." He announced making his presence known.

"Alpha Byron, Sangue Lupos, Sir." A polite, deep and gruff voice answered.

"My secretary has informed me you have some information on probable security breach." Andrew get to the point without any preamble.

"Yes Sir, A pack warrior came to my office today enquiring about the Palace's Security details that Alphas' have." Alpha Byron dropped the bomb.

"What did you said?" Asked David.

"That it's a rumour with record and is created to confuse anyone who tries to divulge into it." Alpha Byron carefully divulged.

"Good. But who was this warrior and how he stumbled upon this information?"  Andrew questioned wanting to know about the possible suspects.

"Pack Warrior, Valentina Ivy Black, she told me that she stumbled upon this information when she was in a club last friday and it was not letting her settle so she decided to enquire....." Alpha Byron was not even finished when David announced " Claire, pull a record of all the places Miss. Black have been last week. A trail of her credit card bills and everything else. Take help from Jonathan."

"Sir." Claire is about to get on it when Alpha Byron interrupted "No need, I have authenticated about what Warrior Black said and when it matched, I had called you."

"It means its a genuine hatch." David stated.

"It appears so." Andrew supported.

"Sir, may I add something?"  Alpha Byron requested.