"Stop teasing me like that." Khushi blushed more as she turned so she was facing the opposite side, it was like suddenly she was becoming shy, just like she used to be before everything that happened that changed her.

"Look at me, if you aren't comfortable yet, you know we can still wait, I don't want to rush you into anything." Arnav said.

Khushi just stared at him blankly, everything he did or said today, she ended up comparing it with how it was the first time, at that time he wasn't considerate, he dint care how she felt, whether she was comfortable or not, it was strange how he was a totally different person than that. Seriously, hatred can make you a terrible person sometimes.

"Why are you silent?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just remembered our first night when we got married the first time."

"I was really terrible to you, I am so sorry. I must have hurt you pretty much, it was you actual first time and I wasn't even gentle to you, I just thought you were pretending. I am so sorry, your first time should have been better." He apologized.

"Hey, hey, less apologies, more love okay?" She cupped his face and looked at him seriously.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Now help me get out of this, it is so heavy." Khushi sighed as she stood up, Arnav stared at her for a moment and they both ended up laughing.

"You sure you're ready?" he asked.

"Yup, we were waiting to get married anyway, and now we're married." She smiled excitedly.

"If you say so." He said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, sliding off the veil from her stomach, he moved closer to her belly and placed a soft kiss on it, he then grabbed the skirt and untied the knot that was holding it together from the side as it fell down. He then stood up, flipped her around wrapping his arm around her neck while with the other hand he unhooked her blouse from the back and took that off too.

"Hmm, sexy." He smirked making her blush once again.

He took off all her jewelry one by one and placed it all aside with her outfit and then he stared at her from top to bottom and continued smirking.

"Stop looking at me like that." Khushi said.

"I am just admiring my beautiful wife."

"Is that so? Okay I also want to admire my handsome husband." She said as she started taking off his clothes too.

"I see someone can't wait to see me naked." He smirked.

"Shut up or I'll go to sleep." Khushi frowned to which he laughed, he liked teasing her it was fun.

Once she was done undressing him she also stared at him exactly how she was staring at her to which Arnav just smiled.

"So... do you still want me to be gentle or you like it rough?" He winked at her.

"How about we start with gentle and then see where it goes?"

"Sure, as you say wifey." He said as he grabbed her face and started kissing her on the lips gently, he parted them really slowly and then kissed her, running his tongue inside her mouth, Khushi had her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

He moved from her lips to her neck and as soon as he started kissing her on the neck, she started moaning. This was the first ever time that she was experience actual love making, before it was all just lust and revenge.

She liked how it felt, so she kept asking him for more and more and he obliged.

Moving down from her neck to her chest and heading down slowly, exploring each and every inch of her body. Before she knew it, his mouth was on her, and she felt all sorts of adrenaline, she grabbed his hair and tugged on it while he worked the magic with his tongue.

"Oh Arnav."

"I know baby, I am that good." He smirked as he stood up and picked her up in his arm, he placed her on the bed slowly and parted both her legs, positioning himself between her legs.

"Are you ready or you need more foreplay?" He asked to which she nodded immediately.

He bent down, and kissed her on the lips once again while he continued to pleasure her with his fingers and then when he was sure she was ready, he moved himself closer and pushed his body against hers, she grabbed him once again, holding on tightly to him while he continued moving his body on a rhythm.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as he looked at her worriedly.

"No." She replied in between her moans. He didn't say another word, he just nodded and continued making love to her, just the way she had asked him to, gently.

A few minutes later, he flipped her around so that he was lying on the bottom and she was on top of him, she positioned herself and started moving up and down as he instructed her, she dint have much experience about this, the only time she had been intimate was with him, and he was always so rough and most of the times he was the one that did things while she just lied there like a statue.

But today, it was different, it involved them both pleasuring each other, it was equal and the best part of it was it felt exactly how she had always imagined it to feel, beautiful, making her feel loved and not disgusted unlike before, this was when she knew everything was going to be okay between them both.