Harry narrowed his eyes. "My apologies, Madame," he said with a growl.

"Don't let it happen again, Mr. Potter! Well, we'll be reading this week from the Ministry-approved pamphlet: 'Werewolves, and other half-breeds; and the danger they pose for a thriving Magical Society'. I think this will be very... enlightening."

She flicked her ridiculously short wand, divided the pamphlets into three piles, and then let them be magically distributed. Harry quickly grabbed the thin little book, only ten pages at the most. The cover of the booklet depicted a werewolf crouching over a screaming girl; a girl who was, apparently, a young witch, her wand lay shattered beside her outstretched hand.

Harry grumpily opened the book and flipped through it. It was a chaotic book, in which the emphasis was placed on some words by underlining or magnifying them. Words like bloodlust, silver, irresistible compulsion combined with the immeasurable danger and human victims; made half-breeds and Werewolves, in particular, seen as very dangerous creatures.

Harry felt a red haze over his eyes as he read the text more closely. The booklet glorified violence against magical creatures, describing them as inferior and beastly. The final chapter was devoted to the legislation against half-breeds and discussed future plans by the Ministry to further fend off these dangerous creatures.

He closed his eyes and decided to focus on his breathing. His heart was beating faster than ever before, and he felt the familiar ice flowing in his veins again. His tattoo started to smoke again and he knew he was about to explode. He bit his lower lip hard, hoping the pain would distract him from his hatred for the pink toad.

Harry tasted his blood in his mouth, the metallic flavor tastes good; it was rich in flavor and for a moment he could imagine what it would be like to bathe in Umbridge's blood.

"Why aren't you reading, Mr. Potter? Do you feel too good for this material?" Professor Umbridge asked sweetly, her face beaming at the sight of Harry's discomfort.

Harry gave her a wide smile, the red tinge of his blood showing very well on his teeth. He ran his tongue precariously over his white teeth, licking his own blood. He closed his eyes and moaned briefly. When he opened his eyes again, he smiled like a murderous predator.

"My apologies, Madame. I was enjoying this revamped view against half-breeds too much. In particular, the defense allowed against half-breed caught my attention, it's really... masterful, Madame."

Professor Umbridge seemed momentarily taken aback by Harry's compliments. "Right, though I don't see why you don't continue reading, Mr. Potter!"

Harry grinned again and laughed coldly. "I must confess that I am not good at distinguishing between half-breeds and wizards," he said innocently.

"It's all explained in this revised version of the Ministry," Umbridge said aloof.

"I get that, Madame. I also understand the concerns from the Ministry. Only when is a creature a half-breed? Can this also happen to normal wizards and witches?"

Professor Umbridge just looked irritated now, her face contorted in an ugly grimace that reminded Harry of a Gnome. This only made Harry laugh even more and enjoyed her sneer as he deliberately wiped some blood over his white teeth again.

"What about wizards and witches born of a Muggle and a wizard?" Harry asked without blinking.

The whole class became even quieter. Several Muggleborns gave him an accusing look, but Harry paid them no attention. His focus was entirely on the toad-like professor.

"Aren't those Half-Breeds?"

Umbridge turned red and started to sputter. She walked angrily around the classroom until she stopped right in front of Harry. "As you may know, Mr. Potter, the Ministry makes no distinction between Muggleborns and Pureblood wizards," she said bluntly.