Witch Weekly

"Let me look at you, pup." Sirius grabbed Harry with two hands on his shoulders. "Yes, a bit small, but I can remember the Great Revelation of James Potter at the tender age of sixteen when he surpassed Moony and was suddenly granted with muscles. I still think that THAT was the main reason for Lily to fall for that nitwit... But back to you, Prongslet. Yes, lithe form, decent cheekbones, and gorgeous eyes. Only that poor excuse of black hair on that head of yours, but I guess a decent witch can look past that.." Sirius's grey eyes were twinkling with mischief.

"Oi! My hair isn't that bad! It's like I just caught the snitch. It's winner's hair in my book. Still better than that goatee you call a beard." Harry stuck out his tongue at Sirius.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, pup. I'm glad to finally have you here. I've been begging Dumbles since the beginning of June for a long slumber party. But apparently, an old Godfather as poor Snuffles himself isn't entitled to a slumber party with his favorite Godson. But you're here, finally. I just have to steal you away from your friends and other devotees from time to time." Sirius grinned and gave Harry a big hug.

"Sit down deary, I'll get you some breakfast. Some adults must take action to actually take care of the little ones. You must be famished!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed. She pursed her lips disapprovingly and scooped a plate full of food.

"Actually Mrs. Weasley, a slumber party sounds good to me. I have not slept this night, and I'm starting to feel tired." Harry looked pleadingly to Sirius.

"Eat first pup, and we can catch up a bit before you retire for the morning. You can sleep in my room, it's located on the second floor, but more importantly: it's quiet."

Harry looked at his Godfather and wondered how his Godfather could understand him so well, in such a short time. His eyes watered and once more he drew Sirius in for a big hug.

"Thanks, Sirius."

Harry sat down and began with his breakfast. "Can you tell me where we are? Hermione and Ron told me some bits and pieces, but I must confess my feelings were clouding my thirst for information." Harry chuckled.

"Yes, we heard your voice upstairs. You've got some temper there, pup. But to answer your question: we are in the townhouse of the family Black. This is my ancestral home. I grew up in this place. I know every nook and alcove. I've got a lovely house elf that hates my guts and I have a fabulous portrait of my darling mother on the wall. I have been feeling giddy this whole summer." Sirius's eyes shone dejectedly.

"And Voldemort? What is he doing? What are you doing?"

"Easy pup, those are a lot of questions. Voldemort keeps quiet. Apart from us and his Dead Eaters, nobody knows he's back. You see, you are the only one that has seen him in the flesh. The Ministry has been denying his resurrection most rigorous. The Ministry has been dragging your name through the mud since the beginning of the summer. They never believed your story. We-"

"What are they thinking! Did Cedric fell dead just like that? Did my tremors from the Cruciatus Curse magically appear just for the sake of my story?" Harry began to shake a bit, his breakfast was long forgotten.

"They are cowards Harry. Denying for the sake of peace of mind is easier than a massive nervous breakdown. But we believe you. You are at the official safe house of the Order of the Phoenix. We have been listening to whispers of movements of Death Eaters. We have been looking for tell signs for Voldemort's return. The signs are there, Harry, but only time will tell when the public will believe your story."

Harry was raging. His body filled with a fit of cold anger that slowly overtook his whole being. His mind became clear and calm. Cold eyes took a look at the group in front of him. 'What are the chances of the so-called elite of the light when they do nothing. Just look at them, a fugitive, a werewolf, a too friendly middle-aged man (sorry Mr. Weasley), a screaming housewife, and some Aurors that can be sneaked up by a mere teen.' Harry thinks bitterly.