01

"I won't fall in love. It's just too lame for people—"

A boy, specifically an adorable boy, walked into the hall. He was looked around, finding any of his friends there.

"What did you just say again, Jeon?" Jimin asked him with a smirk. He knew. JIMIN KNEW.

"Well, fuck. " Jungkook bit his lower lip. His eyes were still on Taehyung's figure.

"Jungkook, he's waiting for you" Jimin pointed to Mr Hwang, the discipline teacher.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, annoyed that he was called by the discipline unit. He fought with his previous roommate, that's the reason.

Jungkook left to the discipline room but before that, he met with his soon to be ex roommate, Minho.

They glared at each other then got in.

Meanwhile Jimin walked towards Taehyung who just done his business.

"Hey, Tae!"

"Oh, Chim! I've a good news!"

They both beamed happily.

"What is it?" Jimin wondered.

"I'm gonna stay in the same house with you! Exciting isn't it!" Taehyung showed his new key.

Jimin widened his eyes, "is that mean— but who is changing with you?"

"It's Minho. He's going to move into my room while I'll moved into his room" Taehyung confirmed then he waved his hand to an exact direction.

Jimin turned, a group of male came closer.

"Tae! With who?" Baekhyun questioned as he approached Taehyung.

"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung grinned while showing his key towards Baekhyun.

"Oh my baby! Why are you seems so happy?" Xiumin hugged him with a pout.

Taehyung giggled, "Don't be sad, Hyung. I'm okay"

-

Taehyung stopped in front of the house. He looked at the address multiple times. You know, just in case.

Chanyeol and Kai helped him carry out his huge luggage and a few other things. They pants heavily while Baekhyun still clinging onto him.

"Hyung, it's not like I'm gonna die here. You could contact me anytime you want. " Taehyung loosened the hug.

They were interrupted by a boy.

"What is this?"

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook rubbed his head while his face heated up. "Hi Taehyung "

The door creaked, revealing Jimin and Namjoon there.

"Tae!" Jimin ran towards Taehyung.

"Chim!" Taehyung beamed happily.

Taehyung bid good bye to his old roommates while Baekhyun reluctantly let him go.

Taehyung looked back at his new roommates. There were Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin. And Jungkook.

They greeted Taehyung cheerfully and helped him to take his stuff inside.

"Who—" Taehyung was about to ask something but Jungkook cut him. "Me! Let me help you!

Taehyung giggled, "not so fast, Jungkook. Who are the leader?"

Jungkook blushed madly, quickly looking away.

"It's Namjoon. You can report anything to him including if Jungkook doesn't treat you well. " Seokjin said bluntly.

"O-okay. My room is upstairs doesn't it?"

They nodded simultaneously like a kid. "You're sharing room with me" Jungkook said.

After that, Jungkook was the only one who carried Taehyung stuff to their room. He was beyond excited and refused to let any of other member help him.

While helping Taehyung with his things, a rack fell on Jungkook which made his arm ached.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Taehyung quickly approached him.

"No, it's okay— but can I get your number?" Jungkook flirted teasingly.

Taehyung blushed

TBC

Support me juseyooo

~ Aya ^^