"Oh my god yoongi did you see that they are so cute"jimin squeel loudly.

"no i didn't"yoongi scoff,he snort loudly when he watched jungkook mistakenly passed the ball to taehyung making him to scores a goal.

jimin slowly shakes his head as he watched everyone turning blur in his eyes he suddenly feel dizzy and his headache coming back,he quickly used the chair to support himself as he slowly walk out of the stadium.

yoongi look beside him and found the younger gone,he spotted the younger going out of the stadium and quickly followed him.

"jimin are you okay-----

An ugly scream leave his mouth as he saw the younger has passed out on the floor.

                       +++++++++

yoongi pace back and forth the room as he watched the school nurse slowly examined jimin,he can still heard the loud screamed at the stadium since the younger passed out from fatigue he can't help but to think jimin was being bullied by the two,if it's really true yoongi won't hesitate to hurt them but now what matters is jimin,the school nurse slowly opened the door and told him to come in making yoongi gulped thickly.

"Jiminah are you okay"he stated worriedly taking the younger hands while jimin smile softly at him.

"am okay hyung"he said making yoongi breath out in relief.

"congratulations"they heard the nurse says smiling widely at them making the two raise a brow at her behavior.

"you are a month pregnant"she says making jimin and yoongi lips parted in shock.

"w-what do you mean am pregnant" he choked out staring at the nurse with wide eyes.

"oh my god am going to be a uncle taehyung and jungkook are going to be happy"yoongi screamed excited.

Jimin bit his lip,of course they were going to hate him for this,they were all too young to became a dad and now he'll ruined them,he ruined their lives and future.

"please don't tell jungkook and taehyung's for now"he added quickly making yoongi raise a brow at him."I'm going to meet my father first,i will tell them when i get back,I like to tell them myself"he added and yoongi nod in understanding.

"thank you hyung"he said and yoongi smile at him.

                   ++++++++++

"YOU WHAT!!!

Mr park shout as he slammed his hand on the table glaring at his son."what the hell jimin i told you to make the boys fall for you not to get pregnant for them"

"then what the hell am i supposed to do,didn't you expect that when you sold me to them"jimin screamed back making his father sighed irritated.

"abort it jimin"he stated and jimin stare at him in shock.

"what did you just say,you want me to abort my baby,your grandson"jimin asked looking at him in disbelief.

"am doing all of this for your sake why can't you understand that"he yelled and jimin slowly shake his head stepping back from his father.

"No you are not"jimin said in low tone."don't think i don't know about your relationship with Mr lee"he said making his father froze in place.

"W-what did you just say"he stuttered out staring at his son.

"you killed mom just to hide your own dirty little secret,you took everything away from mom and killed her"he screamed as tears welling his eyes.

"am not like you dad,i love my husbands dearly and am keeping my baby for their sake"he said and wipe his tear and walk to the door.

"if only you knew what your boys are capable of doing trust me you wouldn't want to keep the baby"the man grinned evilly watching the confusions and anger in the younger eyes.

"what are you talking about"jimin says glaring dagger at him and Mr park chuckled.

"Don't you want to know who killed your taemin"he said smirking broadly.

                  +++++++++

"what!!!"the two shout at the same time and look at each other with wide eyes.

"you don't know"the nurse said cocking a brow at them.

"we didn't,we just heard he fainted and that he was taken to the nurse office"taehyung added receiving a nod from jungkook.

"then congratulations once again"she smiled and pat them on the shoulder before walking away.the two froze in place trying to process everything properly.

"Jimin is"

"Pregnant"taehyung completed and realization hit the two.

"Oh my god,we are going to becomes father"the two squeal loudly as they brought themselves in a bone crushing hug and jumped against each other making people look at them weirdly.

"Let look for our pregnant baby"

taehyung exclaimed loudly making jungkook nodded in excitement.it's like heaven answer their prayer as they saw the younger walking towards them.the two quickly run to the male excited.

"Jimin you are-----

Taehyung was cut off  by jungkook hands on his mouth.

"not here,let go somewhere quiet" jungkook whispered receiving a nod from taehyung and they drag the younger with them to the rooftop.

"So jimin i heard you are pregnant"jungkook giggled excited.

"oh that?"jimin said staring at them with a blank expression.

"I aborted  it"

he says and the two smile dropped immediately.