The ones on the inside couldn't get out. The only way they could would be to die, or to kill Yoohyeon, but they had no chance against her. She took them out one by one inside the circle. 

Dami on the other hand kept shooting fire at those around her. When she noticed how many there were, she put her hands up in the air and summoned a whip made out of her blue fire. She took hold of it and started to swing it like a crazy person.

Siyeon was also starting to get surrounded. She took out her white flames and the others stopped to look at her.

"We will not fight our own kind." They said putting their own white flames away. Siyeon who noticed this put hers away too.

"Then call off your other friends." She said. They looked at each other and saw the blue flamed demons fighting them back. 

"Only if your friends decide to stop as well." One of them said. Siyeon nodded and let out her flames just to let people know that she was a white flamed demon as well. People made way and Siyeon just looked at Dami and Yoohyeon who were back to back now.

Yoohyeon and Dami saw this and was confused with what was happening.

"Siyeon?" Yoohyeon asked. Siyeon put away her flames.

"Put away your flames. They won't fight if you do." She said. Yoohyeon and Dami looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy?!" Dami yelled. Siyeon just shot her a glare and Dami put her flames down. Yoohyeon seeing her friend surrender put down her flames as well. 

Siyeon put her flames back up and looked at all of them.

"They put down their flames, now you put down yours. We are all on the same team here. I am also a white flamed demon. I will not hurt my kind and you will not hurt your kind either." Siyeon said. 

One by one, the white flames began to disappear. The room went dark and was only lit by Siyeon's little flame.

"Me and my friends are planning on ending the Black Demon. We can set you all free if you let us." Siyeon said. The demons thought for a second and then made way towards the door telling them that they will let them leave.

"Thank you. Maybe you will get a chance to redeem yourself." She said while smiling to each and every one of them." She made eye contact with JiU who was hiding around a pillar asking if it was okay with her.

JiU nodded while smiling. JiU got up as well with Handong and they both made their way towards the demons.

"Are you okay?" She asked Yoohyeon worriedly. Yoohyeon just smiled.

"Of course!" She said proudly. JiU just rolled her eyes and looked at the others.

"Are you guys okay? Do you need to be healed?" She asked. Handong nodded as well. The other two just shook their heads. 

"We didn't really fight that much." Dami said while shrugging. JiU and Handong went back towards the room where Sua and Gahyeon were. Siyeon, Dami, and Yoohyoen decided to talk to each other about their concerns and wait outside.

When they got there, Gahyeon was awake and was talking to Sua. When Gahyeon saw JiU she immediately jumped onto her. The older girl hugged her back tightly.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm okay now that you are here. Where's Eomma?" She asked looking around. 

"Are you looking for your other mom instead of me?" JiU asked pretending to sound hurt. Gahyeon just laughed and pecked JiU on the cheek.

"Of course not. I just want to see if my other mom is doing okay as well." JiU patted her on the head and smiled.