21

The next day, JiU couldn't pay attention in class. She was too busy thinking about where the date with Yoohyeon would be. Sua and Handong had asked her a bunch of question like where it was, who asked first, when are they leaving and stuff like that.

The funny thing was that even JiU didn't know the answer to these questions. She let Yoohyeon decide where and when. After class ended. Her friends wished her good luck while teasing her as well.

JiU happily went to the stone and pressed it and walked through. She stood there waiting and suddenly the portal opened and the silver haired demon came out of it. 

As soon as they made eye contact, they both looked away shyly while smiling.

"So, where are we going Yooh?" JiU asked. For some reason, the way she said Yooh made Yoohyeon feel shy and flustered. She like it though.

"That's a secret." She said. She took JiU's hand and JiU followed. Yoohyeon lead her to an alley and JiU just looked confused. 

"Hang on." Yoohyeon said. She looked around some boxes and smiled.

"I found you!" She said she grabbed the dog hiding in the boxes and hugged her.

"Pie?" JiU asked. Yoohyeon just nodded.

"What is she doing here?" JiU asked. Yoohyeon just smiled sadly.

"She's a stray." Yoohyeon said while looking at Pie. Pie not knowing what they were saying just tilted it's head.

"But I saw you with her the other day." JiU said confused. Yoohyeon nodded.

"I keep a leash her if she wants to go on a walk and I feed her as much as I can." Yoohyeon said.

"Maybe she can stay with Gahyeon and Cherry?" JiU asked. Yoohyeon looked up and she smiled excitedly. She ran up to JiU startling the girl.

"Can she really?" She asked. JiU just laughed at how cute Yoohyeon was being and nodded her head.

"We can bring her there quickly and then continue." JiU said. Yoohyeon nodded and they both made their way towards the orphanage. JiU opened the door and Cherry started barking and ran towards her.

"Hi Cherry!" She said. Yoohyeon also let Pie down and the two dogs played together. Gahyeon heard this and came out. She ran and hugged JiU and looked at Yoohyeon and waved at her with a big smile.

"Hi!" She said happily.

"Hi! I'm sorry but we have to leave quickly, we have some other things to do. Is it alright if Pie can stay here with you and Cherry?" JiU asked. Gahyeon's smile faded and she nodded a little sad.

JiU noticed this and her heart broke. Even Yoohyeon felt a little bit bad.

"We'll come back later." JiU said. Gahyeon just nodded and went back to her room. Yoohyeon and JiU looked at each other not knowing what to do.

They both went out of the orphanage. Yoohyeon could see how hurt JiU was.

"If you want, we can do this some other time." JiU shook her head.

"No, I want to hangout, I just feel bad for Gahyeon." She said sadly. Yoohyeon nodded.

"After, let's have the best time in the world with her then." JiU was thankful towards Yoohyeon and she nodded while smiling.

Yoohyeon decided to take JiU to her favorite place in the human world, the arcade. JiU walked in a little intimidated by how competitive some people were in games. 

Yoohyeon saw this and dragged her over to a dancing game. 

"You wanna compete?" She asked. JiU nodded and got onto the machine while Yoohyeon got onto the other. JiU smiled confidently at this and started to destroy Yoohyeon when it got faster.