Endeavor's dismise attemps and rape

Comenzar desde el principio

She went limp as it grabs her two breast and tentacles above her from a star pulled her up. Endeavor opened her eyes after fifteen seconds with her legs bent and her arms were being held by the tentacles. She had just realized she was in trouble.

Two tentacles with zig-zagged mouths and red eyes while being round entered both her entrance and bum making her to feel them moving inside of her with blood coming from her entrance as she then saw what looks like to be like a mouth of a Tracker Hornet.

It was making her to freak as it sucks onto her nipples making her to moan as the tentacles thrusted rapidly as she screams when her G-Spot was hit making her to see stars in her vision making Endeavor to cum a lot since the tentacles would stop moving.

Which was making her to beg for them to move again which they would, but after ten minutes they would stop repeating the pattern at least two hundred times making Endeavor to beg until it made her come hard as it was really just building up inside of her as she passes out from that experience.

She got picked up making her to see a weird translucent blue color looking jellyfish with one eye and two tentacles with metal of some sort on the top with a pointy metal at the top that was releasing a bit of lightning making her to freak and blasted herself free making her to quickly prepare for battle as she saw it release a red squid.

It somehow got into her mouth as it was going into her body making her to try and stop it, but no luck. Draco rests on her back and saw her chest was getting bigger and bigger and bigger until she saw milk was leaving both her breast.

It was making the weird jellyfish creature to jump onto them and was sucking the milk out of her as she can't move her arms as they were pinned to her sides. She moans as she was very sensitive making her to feel a thing at her entrance.

It was making her to go wide-eyed as the creature had a very secret weapon once you were pinned down making her to feel pain as it entered her. Endeavor felt something liquid going down her entrance and down her bum crack again making her to realize she was bleeding.

Bleeding cause the creature has entered her making her to feel the tentacle moving back and forth inside of her as she was lifted up into the air and another one joins making Endeavor to be scared as it, too, has the same secret weapon.

It was making her try and get away as she doesn't want this, but no luck making her to keep on just wiggling around as she tries to break free from these creatures, but no luck as the first one has a very strong grip onto her as she needs to be let go and run away from this weird creatures.

It was making her to keep on wiggling as she needs to break free from it's grip, but no luck making her to feel something entering her folds before small tentacles wrapped around her clit and turned it into a cock making her to see a third one.

It lands onto it fucking itself on it making her to accidentally thrust upwards to meet it going down onto her. The second one entered her bum making her to feel it moving at the same speed as the first before all three started to move faster really.

It was making her to bend her back the best that she can as she screams when the two inside of her has hit the end in both spots and her G-Spot was hit head on making her to see stars as she doesn't understand what is going on.

The thrusting was going faster than before as she can feel really something was building up inside of her, but she doesn't know what it is as she starts to feel the two tentacles to be moving in a rapid movement now with the third one speeding up as well, too.

She doesn't know how they can move in a fast pace making her to feel the building up of something coming faster and she was still sensitive making her to feel that build up explode and she felt something liquid enter her entrance and her bum with her releasing so much milk into the first one with the third one getting something white shoot into it as well, too making her to faint as she can't stay awake anymore.