5: lost (m)

Mulai dari awal

"get in," Jungkook said, pushing Taehyung inside his car. He got in next to the boy who looked confused around not getting why he was inside this car. He felt like he would dirty the place so he kept his hands on his lap fiddling with them a bit nervously.

"*****street" Jungkook said to his driver, the man nodded and turned on the car driving off the parking space back onto the road.

"You are really good at making me annoyed, '' Jungkook said. "why do you keep finding yourself in trouble, you shouldnt wander off like that, you are gonna get yourself killed like that." Jungkook glared at the hybrid who suddenly had a flushed face, his lips parted as he breathed heavily. Jungkook frowned at him seeing taehyung was heating up.

"s-sorry....I-i just wanted...To find food" Taehyung said and groaned softly leaning against the door with his head. "s-so hot"

"I told you to take the medication, did you forget already?" Jungkook asked, his frown getting deeper.

"i-im sorry '' Taehyung kept apologizing. He indeed forgot to take them, he thought he could do it later because he was feeling fine, he didn't plan on getting lost and bumping into Jungkook again.

"When you get back, you are gonna take the meds right away" jungkook said and looked out of the window trying to ignore the hybrid in heat at his side. But that was getting very hard because the boy had himself now leaning against Jungkook's side clutching jungkook's sleeve smelling the scent of the man.

"hmm, nice" Taehyung mumbled, liking the scent the man had on him and he scooted closer rubbing his cheek over the man's arm and shoulder. Jungkook turned his head, his eyes just looking at the boy who was seeking the touch he needed. "h-help me, touch me, '' Taehyung whispered. "it hurts, make it stop" the hybrid didn't want to go through his head. He didn't know what he wanted in reality but all he wanted now was Jungkook to touch him. He was almost drowning in Jungkook's scent.

"Do you know who you are asking?" Jungkook asked, raising a brow at the boy who looked at him panting. Jungkook wouldn't mind having this boy under him, he was cute and looked very needy now. And on top of that the raven had very little self control right now. But he didnt know why, he was always very calm and controlled.

"p-please mister" Taehyung asked, putting himself fully against jungkook's side as far the seatbelt allowed him.

"well, come here then kitten" Jungkook said, he pressed the button of their seatbelts letting them move back to their original position and pulled taehyung on his lap. The hybrid clinged onto him putting his nose in Jungkook's neck breathing the cologne of the black haired man.

"Smells nice" Taehyung mumbled as he held onto Jungkook, feeling the raven's hand slip under his shirt. He felt tingles go through his body when the man touched him. Do other owners do this?

Jungkook looked at the boy's face that was in his neck as he touched the boy. Jungkook was not going to refuse that offer to touch the boy. He was in need of some sexual activity after so long, it's been over five years now since he had last had any touch in a sexual way or even a kiss. It felt good to touch someone again. His hands aching for more. Taehyung seemed to enjoy it so Jungkook moved his hand into the boy's pants, his finger tip rubbing over his wet hole feeling the slippery slick of the boy. He chuckled softly at the needy sounds the boy made in his ear and inserted one finger. His own member twitching. His other hand pulled down the boy's pants a bit and grabbed his member stroking it. Taehyung clenched his hands around Jungkook's biceps as he moaned, feeling two fingers inside of him. when he was in heat it would be so much easier to take something there.

"So wet" jungkook said taking his fingers out and seeing them coated in slick which was looking like a watery slime when he move his fingers apart. the boys hands pulled on jungkook's suit and soft fast breaths escaped his lips. Jungkook inserted his fingers again and fingered him again, his other hand sped up stroking the boy's member. Jungkook frowned when he felt something inside of him, this warm spark. He didn't want to let go of the boy and moved his fingers faster wanting to hear the boy, the hybrid felt so good taking his finger so well, he wondered what it was like if he fucked him. Then he felt it twitch in his hand and the boy let out a high pitched sound which sounded oddly sexy in jungkook's ear. Followed by a wet substance on his hand. the hybrid went almost limp laying against jungkook on his lap his eyes closed and lips parted. a blush on his cheeks.

"Hm...cold" taehyung mumbled his shirt had risen up and his pants were pulled down, the air conditioning making his skin feel cold now his heat was pushed back for now. Jungkook looked at his hand and sighed seeing it was coated in the boy's come and some got on his jacket. He got annoyed that he got his clothes dirty. He reached in the door taking out a pack of tissues he left there a few days ago and cleaned his hand and the boy's member before pulling his pants back up and shirt back down. Taehyung didn't make any movements to get off so Jungkook pushed him to the other side of the car making the boy open his eyes a bit shocked and pout from the loss of warmth. He looked at Jungkook who tried to wipe away the come on his jacket which it was already too late for.

Then it hit the boy. Taehyung looked down, embarrassed. "i'm sorry mister...i didn't mean to do such a t-thing"

"hm" jungkook didn't respond but just glanced at the hybrid who pulled his legs up hugging them and pushed himself far against the other door away from jungkook. Jungkook knew in heats that hybrids can change behaviour and their mind would get cloudy, not thinking straight. so taehyung was probably now back to his normal senses and regretting what he did. But not that Jungkook cared, well he decided not to.

"Sir, we're here," the driver said, stopping the car next to the road where the alley was where Taehyung was living.

"I will be right back" Jungkook said and opened the door to get out.

"But sir-"

"Wait here" Jungkook said and shut the door waiting for Taehyung to come to him. The boy was taking too long so he turned around and walked into the alley going to that old shed where the hybrid was staying. He went inside it was only two by three, really small. but seeing how the boy decorated it it seems he only slept here. Jungkook found the med and his water bottle under the blanket.

"H-hey that's mine!" taehyung said seeing jungkook move away his blanket. "Don't touch it!"

"Here, take the pills now, and don't forget. There won't be a next time that i will help you out, i will focus on my work now" jungkook said deciding it from now on forreal that he wasn't going to get distracted by this boy again, even if he cant get him out of his head. he will just ignore the thoughts. He had his fun just now, there was no need to go further into it.

Taehyung did as the man asked when he gulped them down the raven started to walk away not even saying a goodbye. Taehyung gulped the water away and looked at the man sadly. He felt connected to the man, he didn't want him to go. He was a hybrid after all and got easily attached, even more when someone touched him in his heat.

"J-jungkook!" he shouted hoping the man would come back, he didn't know why he would want that, the raven didn't show any interest or even a smile. but still taehyung wanted him to come back. For a second the raven halted in his steps. Taehyung's hopes went up but were crushed when the raven didn't look back and continued his steps walking out of the alley back to his car, he did not spare the hybrid another glance.

---

oops seems jungkooks actions got a hybrid attached to him now.

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼