"Um. Okay?" She said as she walked out. She closed the door and JiU looked towards Irene.

"Could she not see you?" JiU asked. 

"Nobody can see me. Except for royalty." She said. JiU nodded at this new information.

"I have to go now though. I wish you luck. Remember, only use it if that's the only way you can defeat the Black Demon." Irene said. JiU hugged her and smiled.

"Thank you Irene." 

"Of course Minji." With that, Irene disappeared and JiU continued to get ready. When she walked out of her room, she saw her friends in gear as well and looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked. They all looked at her.

"We want to help." Siyeon said. Sua nodded.

"Besides I think it would be best to have three healers and three fighters!" Handong said. JiU looked at her friends.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt too." She said while looking down.

"It's our choice to come. Even if you don't want us to come, we still will." Siyeon said. Yoohyeon came out and looked at the crowd and smiled.

"Are you guys coming too?" She asked. The others nodded and she smiled.

"We will be unstoppable now!" She said. JiU looked at her girlfriend in shock. She thought that she would have the same reaction as her, but it was the opposite.

"Yoohyeon gets us." Sua said while nodding in approval.

"Just don't get yourselves hurt. Please?" JiU said after sighing. The others nodded.

"It's not like we want to get hurt on purpose." Dami said while laughing. JiU just rolled her eyes.

"How do we get to purgatory? Will we be able to come back from it as well?" Yoohyeon asked curiously. JiU thought for a little bit. She concentrated and heard a voice in her head.

"Go to the stone." She started walking and the group just looked at her as if she has lost her mind. Once standing in front of it, the voice gave new instructions.

"Everyone who wants to go must place their hand on the stone." 

"Can you guys place your hand on this stone?" JiU asked the group. The group was confused at first, but then agreed. They each put a hand on it and suddenly, they were standing in the middle of debris.

They looked around shocked at the sight in front of them. Burned buildings were everywhere. There was fire and you could hear screeching from everywhere. Everyone put their hands to their ears and closed their eyes.

"So this is what purgatory is?" Sua asked herself. They all looked around frightened at it. There was no nature and no color. The floor was just covered in ash and the trees were black as well.

They started to walk not knowing exactly where they were going. Yoohyeon suddenly stopped and everyone looked at her.

"He's telling me where to go." She said in a serious tone. Everyone else nodded and JiU took her hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Lead the way puppy." She said. Yoohyeon smiled at her and nodded. She looked back in front of her and started to follow the voice.

"Go straight." She followed the instructions and lead the group.

"Do you feel at home here?" The voice asked her. Yoohyeon stopped walking and felt her head hurt.

"No I don't." She replied out loud. The others looked at her wondering what was happening.