"How do you know where a crack house is?" you asked, Seiji stared at you for a second before putting a handful of m&m's in his mouth. "Next question." he replied with a mouthful.

"...I don't know about y'all but all I hear is free weed, food, and sexy UA students. So I'll gladly take my happy ass to a crack house." Cami happily, you looked at her with disbelief and waited for the boy's response.

"Free weed." Inasa said.

"Free food." Seiji replied after.

You stared at them physically in shock. "If we get robbed by some crack head i'm fucking all of y'alls daddy's."

𝘒𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷

After a long day of being a stalker and shopping, all Katsuki wanted to do was lay down and take a long nap. He felt utterly exhausted and could barely keep his eyes open. He sighed and pressed the coffee cup between his lips taking a much needed sip of the caffeine.

"Look! Todoroki brought us a pizza and drinks," Mina happily tiptoed to the kitchen and set the box down on the island. She was honestly working Katsuki's nerves for the day, from dragging him out of his room this morning to forcing him to buy her things at the mall. Mina was a fucking headache.

She slipped her pink slippers off and slid her step stool over to the cabinet to get the paper plates. The boy sighed and took another sip of his coffee before turning to speak with her.

"I hope you know they aren't coming to this shitty place just to smoke and eat with you." he said bluntly, she blatantly ignored him and set the plates down and grabbed the cups. "I convinced Midorya to bring some booze and I was wondering if we drink, could you stay sober or at least tipsy so nothing bad happens?" she held out her hand waiting for Katsuki to help her down.

He sighed and helped her off the stool. "You're wasting your time with these Shikestku students,"

Mina sighed and grabbed the vacuum out of the closet. "You're so negative Bakugo, every single thing I do you always have something to say. If you don't support me YOU CAN GLADLY LEAVE." She started the vacuum completely tuning Katsuki out.

He sighed, taking another long sip of his coffee, watching Mina vacuum the cashmere pink rug. He was lying when saying the place was shitty, well mostly. The outside looked horrible, beer cans, needles, rotten house, not to mention the damn roaches. But Mina finished the inside up quite well, she did work four summer jobs to fix the place up.

Ever since she caught the boys 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 dick sizes in her room, she for one made a rule for them to never go into her room with permission, and two make her a place away from the dorms. She repainted all of the walls light pink, added a pink cashmere rug to every room, and bedazzled her tv... with pink crystals.

She calls it 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦, dumb ass name.

"You're the only one complaining about this Katsuki, it'll be good for Mina to make new friends

"You're the only one complaining about this Katsuki, it'll be good for Mina to make new friends. She's always hanging out with us." Sero emerged from the bedroom shirtless clearly just waking up from a nap. Katsuki rolled his eyes and silently drank his coffee.

Let's be honest the only reason that he didn't want you to come was... well because of you. The boy barely knew you besides researching you online but he already knew you were conniving, you would probably manipulate his friends into turning against him or something! Maybe that's just the crazy talking.

"Mina just don't get your hopes up if they don't show, I don't want you to be all whiny and bitchy when things don't go your way?" he taunted.

"Do us a favor and kill yourself, all your negative energy is fucking up my house. I'm going to have to cleanse it again." she mumbled and grabbed a half burnt sage from her room.

"You done pissed her off now, she's doing her voodoo shit now." Denki watched her go around the room cleansing it. "Boy-" she started but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Sero sighed, rubbing his eyes and went to open the door but Mina shoved him out of the way. She handed the sage to Denki and opened the door with a big smile on her face.

She guided you and your friends inside, by the looks on your face Mina could tell you were surprised by the inside of the place. "Thank you for inviting us, we brought gifts." you handed her a box full of cupcakes and danishes and made your way into the small house.

"Of course. Make yourself at home, there's pizza and drinks in the kitchen and Kiri just started rolling." she greeted the others while you quickly scanned the room to find him.

Katsuki glared at you while pouring another cup of coffee, he had a calm stare on his face but on the inside he was freaking out. You happily made your way over to the kitchen, opening the pizza box and grabbing a slice.

Inches away from the boy you simply smiled and stared at him. "Y'know at first I was terrified of you leaking my pictures, and didn't want to be a part of this little game you wanted to play." you paused and took a bite of your food.

"But now... it seems kind of fun."

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦.

𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗 marasia_