Chapter 2

I went to bed and suddenly people started reading this guess I better hurry up with these chapters. I noticed that the user I think agrace932 made a story from this animation as well, however they took the plot line very different! So if you guys want to see a different story line off the idea go check them out. I think its in their mcyt shorts book! (While writing this I saw a few more in my recommended I have no idea if anyone else is doing the same plot as me though)

Phil could hardly believe it, a week had already passed and this strange hoglin had followed him and protected him the whole time! It almost reminded him of Techno...Phil wondered what happened to him...

"I've checked his netherite mine, the piglin spawn, the wither skeleton from, the spider farm, and even the guardian farm! Where is he?" Phil said starting to lose hope, What if he was dead? NO! He still had all three lives there was no way he was dead! Right? Phil started to panic thinking of all the possibilities for what could have happened. Luckily a certain fur covered animal saw it.

'Crap, Phil must be freaking out because he can't find me. How will I calm him down?' Techno wondered while walking closer to his friend. Then he had an idea!

'Maybe I could try to distract him?' Techno then, strongly against his pride, started to jump around and play like he was a child trying to get Phil to notice him.

'I can't believe I'm doing this, at least no one knows its me' Techno thought before getting distracted himself when he saw Phil laughing at his actions.

"What are you doing mate?" Phil said while laughing at the hoglin. He didn't know what happened next but he soon found himself running around with him, as he had figured out, and playing with him.

(Phil is old so maybe 30 minutes later lol)

'Heh guess my plan worked.' Techno thought as Phil started to slow down and eventually stopped altogether. Techno decided to lay down to take a break as well when suddenly he felt something touch his side.

'What the- oh...' Phil was laying against his side with his eyes closed. Techno could tell he wasn't asleep just yet but he was close so Techno decided to let Phil sleep there.

'You may not know it but I'm here and I will protect you Phil' Techno thought as he kept a look out.