"Oh! How wonderful, we have an audience!" The male figure claps his hands.

His female companion just laughs at his antics.

"It's nice to see you all again. You seem to be doing well." The male figure says.

A girl with blonde curly hair, steps forward. Annabeth Chase.

"What are you talking about? We have never met you before!" She says.

"Oh but you have, Annabeth Chase!" The male laughs.

Annabeth looks shocked.

"How do you know my name?" She whispers.

"I know a lot more than that, dearie!" He says. "I probably know more about you than anyone else! You used to know me just as well."

Athena gasps and starts shaking her head.

"No!" She whispers.

The male figure spins around to face her.

"Aha! I see you've figured it out!" He says excitedly.

"No! You're not him! He was a good person, you're a monster!" She shouts at him.

"Tartarus will do that to you, Dearie!" He giggles.

All of the Olympians gasp, figuring out who the male figure is.

"Percy?" Poseidon whispers.

The male figure stiffens, then turns to the Sea God. In seconds he was inches away from the God.

"DON'T call me that!" He hisses. "I stopped being Percy the moment you dropped me into Tartarus!"

Everyone gasps.

Percy races back to the female figures side.

"Now, would you like to see what you guys did to me?" He asks everyone.

No one wanted to see it, but everyone knew he would show them anyway.

He pulls his hood of and everyone gasps again.

He looked very different. His black hair looked like it was made of pure darkness. His eyes made everyone want to break down and cry. The shatters had multiplied.

Suddenly he starts giggling. Then full out laughing.

The female figure sighs and shakes her head.

"Nightmare, your madness is showing." She tells him quietly.

Nightmare immediately stiffens and goes quite. Everyone else watches in curiosity and fear.

He turns to her and hugs her. She returns the hug and pats his back soothingly.

"It's getting worse. Soon I'll be gone completely." He whispers in a broken voice.

"No! We'll find the cure! I'm not giving up on you!" The girl shouts.

"I'm scared." Is his only response.

No one says anything, afraid to interrupt the duo. Eventually they break apart. Nightmare clears his throat and turns back to everyone.

"Now everyone, you can call me Nightmare, or The Nightmare. It's what everyone calls me back home." He grins.

"Back home? But you only just got back." Athena asks confused.

"I thought you were the Goddess of Wisdom?" He smirks.

"But-But that's impossible!" She shouts at him.

"Nothing's impossible, Dearie!" He giggles.

This time, everyone can see the madness creeping into his eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Zeus demands.

Nightmare turns to the King of the Gods.

"Why about my home of course!" He responds.

"Where do you live?" Poseidon asks.

"Tartarus!" He giggles again.

No one says anything, they're all to shocked.

"W-What do you mean?" Zeus asks shakily.

Nightmare sighs.

"I mean that I live in Tartarus. It's my home now!" He says happily.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hey Sparks! How was your week? Did you like the chapter? Oh! Btw, has anyone been keeping up with Scott Cawthon's website? If you don't know who that is, he's the creator of Five Nights at Freddy's. He posted some new pics on his website, and one of them had a hidden number 10. What do you think it means? (Pic to the side) I haven't checked the new picture, but if you want to check out his website this is the link: scottgames.com . He also has a YouTube channel that has the game trailers, you should defiantly watch those. Also check out Markiplier's game plays for Five Nights at Freddy's 3, it will scare the living Skittles out of you. Ok well here's the question...

What is you favorite video game?

Mine is Five Nights at Freddy's and Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and now Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

Ok well see you next Friday, bye!!! Vote, Comment, Share, and Don't forget He always does.

~ Allure Crimson ~