𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐳.

Start from the beginning

Queen Bee: I don't give a fuck, now we're back at a Top 5. This is so fucking stupid! How could Pac do me like that?

Lil' Freak: She ain't lying! What was the point of bringing back some hoe who was dating his married homeboy?

Bad Gyal: What Snoop and I had wasn't anything serious! Get over it and leave me the fuck alone, wack ass, hating ass bitches!

Babygirl: Who you calling wack? I stayed silent but since you wanna come at me, Fivehead! What's good?

Bad Gyal: You're coming for me with that long, masculine ass face?! The nerve, the audacity!

Pretty: It's everybody against Bad Gyal, I'm keeping my ass quiet for the sake of my man. I'm tired of arguing with these girls now...

Lil' Freak: I don't know what Pac even sees in you to even bring your ass back here! Just get out of here!

Bad Gyal: I can't wait for you to leave this bitch, all four of you are going down.

Lil' Freak: I'm not going any-fucking-where bitch! PAC IS M-I-N-E!

Babygirl: You got me fucked up if you think that I am leaving here for a bitch who got eliminated on the second episode. Ain't no way is that happening.

Queen Bee: Thank you, Babygirl! This must be a motherfucking prank!

Bad Gyal: Fuck all of you!

Queen Bee: Bi-

Suge and Pac walks downstairs and the girls shut up straight away.

Pac's & Suge's Outfit:

Tupac: What's up with all this drama this morning? Why are you guys arguing?

Queen Bee: Why is she back here?

Tupac: She deserves a second chance, Queen Bee. Please don't be upset about it.

Queen Bee: As long as you keep me here, baby. I'll calm down. *blushes and smiles*

Babygirl rolls her eyes and Pac hugs her, kissing her cheek.

Babygirl: I guess you still care about me.

Tupac: Of course, baby. I care about all 5 of you.

Bad Gyal flicks her ponytail and smirks.

Lil' Freak: No! Fuck that shit! Why are you guys acting all cool now! This girl should have never been brought back here! We're supposed to be at Top 3 not 5 again! This is fucking ridiculous!

Tupac: Lil' Fre-

Lil' Freak: No, this hoe is here smirking and shit like this shit is funny! It ain't! Shut the fuck up, Bad Gyal!