chapter 11

TW- GORE/BLOOD

I ran down the hall screaming. There was someone chasing me ,but I didn't know who. I finally bumped into Techno.

"Aph why are you in such a fright?" He asked me grabbing my arms. I sobbed into his chest ,until I felt his body melt away leaving a pile of guts and blood.

I sobbed even more not even scared of the person chasing me. "Mama?" I turned around to see Damian standing there covered in blood.

"Honey come here." I said to him. He walked over and melted as well. I screamed then sobbed gripping into the pile of his guts.

"APH WAKE UP!" Techno shook my shoulders. It was a nightmare.

"Are you ok? You were screaming." He asked worriedly.

"Im fine just a nightmare." It was now morning and I could hear Damian crying in the distance.

I got up and walked over to him rocking him before changing his diaper then feeding him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder to see Techno with a very concerned look on his face.

"Hey don't worry about taking care of Damian 24/7 ,ok rest sometime ok? I can take care of him as well " He said then kissed my forehead.

"I know you can I just want to make sure he's ok all the time." I sat Damian down back in his crib so I could get ready for the day.

After slipping on my dress and corset I got Damian ready and headed to Breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone who was already at the table.

I heard a murmur of good mornings. I ate my food in quiet. We usually did eat in silence in the mornings.

Once I was done I headed to the library with Damian and Techno. We searched the whole library finally finding a book about seeing into the future.

"Are you ready?" Techno asked as he sat the book down on a table.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smirked.

"The main cause of seeing into the future is because of the Challan Curse. Once ago lived a pure man named Challan ,who worked hard and did everything he was told to. But there was a secret to him. He had murdered his brother in cold blood. Because of this the Gods had cursed his blood line to see into the future ,causing distress and eventually death." He read out loud.

"My grandpa's name was Challan. He passed away when I was young , though I rember him telling me to avoid big events ,which is pretty hard for a royal family." I sighed rereading the book pages over and over again.

"Darling I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I promise I will do everything in my will power to help you." He said looking straight into my eyes. I could see the tears form. He didn't want me to go through this anymore.

He loves me. I have known he loves me ,but never have a I seen such passion in him before. Such love. I kissed him gently before I spoke.

"Dear there is nothing you can do ,to our knowledge. I promise you I'm strong and will push through. Even if I causes me to almost die of stress and chaos , I love you and our son to much to leave so soon." I cupped his cheek giving him a reassuring look.

"Do you promise love?" .

"I swear".

A/N

lmao forgot this book existed bc my depression got really bad ,but I'm back from the grave 😎