chapter 3

I didn't know being away from your family could be so hard. It's only been a month since I've married and moved away from my kingdom ,but damn I missed them so much.

Today I decided that I would start a garden since our castle needed a little sprucing up.

I walk over to Techno's study and knocked on the door before hearing come in.

"Hello your grace I will be heading out to the town today." I said calmly I had adapted to getting barely any social interactions with anyone besides some servers here and there.

"Alright I'll send a gaurd with you then." He said not even looking up from what ever he was reading.

"No need sir I can go by myself." I said stubbornly. Who does he think I am? A defenseless toddler?

"No you are the Queen now and need protecting. Who knows what could happen to you." This time he looked up with a slight hint of concern in his eyes.

"The people need a queen." Great he wasn't worried about me he was worried about his people. Though it is nice to see he actually cares about others than himself.

"Fine then of you insist Techno." Fuck. I slipped up and said Techno instead of an honorific. His eyes shot up like an arrow.

I had never called him Techno before. It had slipped honestly.

I quickly closed the door and saw a gaurd waiting for me already. "Hello your Majesty ,I'm Philza." He said and bowed respectfully. He was in a different style of clothing obviously not from this kingdom.

"Please call me Aphrodite ,no need for honorifics for me." I said and smiled politely. There was something different about him. I could tell we where gonna be friends.

"Take the lead then Aphrodite." He said as we left the castle.

The treck to town wasn't to long ,and we had talked the whole way there. We soon made our way to the flower shop.

"Good Mornin-" The cleric stopped quickly and bowed to me. "Your Majesty welcome it's an honor." He said quickly stumbling over his words.

I giggled a little bit ,not in a rude way I was just shocked at his reaction. "No need to bow sir." I said politely.

"B-b-but your the Queen Ma'am." He said with shock written all over his face

"I'm still a human ,just because of a fancy title does not mean I'm greater than any other human. I'm human after all." I said walking over to him. "What's your name young man?" I Asked.

"Ranboo ma'am." He said still a stuttering mess ,but had calmed down at least.

"How would you like to help me plant a garden in the royal yard?" I said looking into his red and green eyes.

"I would love to." He smiled. I had a feeling that he would also become a good friend.

-time skip-

Once we got to the castle again I quickly changed into less fancy clothes that could get dirty. I went to help Ranboo plant the flowers.

"Which flowers should we start with the Poppy's , Rose's ,or Lily of the Valley?" He asked me bringing a wheelbarrow full of flowers and garden necessities over.

"Let's start with the Poppy's." I stated and passed a kind smile over to him.

A little while later Technoblade had walked out.

"Aph what are you doing out here in the dirt?" He asked.

Now he decided to actually speak to me? Of course when I was in middle of working.

"I'm starting a flower garden your grace. This is Ranboo I met him today in the town and he's helping me." I said to him.

Ranboo imdeatly panicked in the presence of the King.

"Your Majesty it's a honor to help you and the Queen with a garden." He said a bowed down again.

"No it's an honor for you to help us. Do you want a job here? You would get a room in the servants corridor and three meals a day." Technoblade had asked Ranboo.

Ranboo was absolutely astonished at the offer. He practically jumped with his response.

"Yes!Yes thank you so much your grace. Thank you!" He rushed out before shaking the kings hand.

Technoblade had never been such a kind man before ,but it appears that Aphrodite was slowly changing him for the better.

-time skip-
It was after dinner and I was washing up when I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see the king.

"Oh good evening your majesty." I said , shocked he came to my sleeping corder's. Not to say that I'm mad or anything. We had grown to be sorta friends over the past month or so I've been here.

"I have a surprise for you."He whispered.

"Oh really? Well then lead the way." I said curious. He had never gotten me a gift before. Unless if you count the new dresses I got a week after I moved in.

He had said I needed to dress like a Queen instead of just a princess.

We walked for a couple of minutes before he covered my eyes. "Don't freak out I just want it to be a surprise ok?" He said calmly. I nodded a bit.

I slowly walked into the room he had guided me to.

"Now open your eyes Aph." He said I could hear something different in his voice that I couldn't quite decipher.

I open my eyes to see a library ,but it wasn't the library I had been going to ,it was a different one with thousands of books lined against the walls.

I giddly ran across the room looking at the the books.

"Do you like it?" He asked. He sounded unsure if I liked it.

"I LOVE IT!" I ran up to him and with out thinking I hugged him. We hadn't touched in any romantic way ever. Unless if you count the kiss at our wedding.

"I'm glad you do Aphrodite." He said with a smile. I realized how close we were together. I stumbled back a bit.

"S-sorry" I said quickly as I ran back into my room and fell asleep with a wide grin on my face.

I woke up because of a maid.

"Good morning your grace. Today you and the King have visitors coming over so we need to get you ready quickly." She said nicely.

"For the last time Sasha no need to call my by an honorifics , I'm a human too." I said as I groaned because I was awoken so ealry.

"I'm sorry Aphrodite I forgot." She giggled lighting then helped me get ready.

I wore a red dress and a black corset on the outside. I topped if off with a simple necklace I had gotten when I was a teenager and a couple of rings. Sadly today I had to wear a crown. Not that I didn't like my crown it just weighed my head down a bit to much.

I walked out to breakfast where I was greeted by two unknown faces.

"Hello your grace you don't know me but I'm Wilbur , this is my wife Sally ,and this is Tommy." A tall man with brown curly hair said. He did bare a striking resemblance to Technoblade. The girl who i assumed was Sally was heavily pregnant and had long red hair and bluish tinted skin.

She must of been a water spirt. Then finally there was a younger looking boy with blue eyes and crazy blonde hair. He must of been Tommy.

I sat down at the end of the table as we waited for Techno to come here.

"So your my brothers wife?" The blonde one said.

Wait brother? These are Technos brothers.

-----------------------------
cliffhanger time lol