chapter 5

We started our journey to my kingdom for the funreal earlier that day. We planned on staying for a week.

Enough time to let us mourn as a family. Enough time to rember all the happy moments we had with our father.

We arrived home at sun down.
Techno helped me out of the carriage as we walked into the castle. It had been months since I returned.

I was imdeatly greeted by Drista. Her eyes were bloodshot with tears and obvious dark circles from lack of sleep.

I gave her a small smile before she came crashing into my arms. " I missed you so much." She murmured into my dress before letting go of me.

"I missed you to. Where is everyone else?" I asked as she gave Techno a small curtsey.

"Probably off getting ready for bed I decided to wait for you." She said. We walked down the halls and into the sleeping courters.

Dream was to be king now. We all knew he'd adventullay become king ,but at such a young age? He's only 21. Though our father did become king at 13.

Drista showed us to me and technos room. "This is were you will stay for the week." She said to me. I turned to see Tubbo and Pluto come running to me.

"SISTER!" They shouted together and tackled me.

"Oof. Hey there guys." I grunted as they tackled me. There eyes where bloodshot but not as bloodshot as Drista's. They probably weren't mature enough to understand the concept of death.

Even though Drista and Tubbo are twins , girls do mature quicker than boys.

They get off of me as I a maid scurried them off to there beds so they can sleep.

After all we did have a busy schedule of planning a funreal and coronation of Dream.

I walk into my room. Then it hit me like a rock , I was supposed to share a room with Techno and there was only one bed...

We had never slept together before. We had always had slept in our own bed. I'm sure it won't be to bad we are friends after all.

And friends sleep in the same bed as eachother sometimes. What if he snores? What if he kicks in his sleep? What if he's absolutely disgusted by the idea of sharing a bed with me?

Snap out of it Aph. You are just friends ,who just so happen to be married. This happens all the time , right?

I awkwardly grab my sleeping clothes and just stare at Techno. He seemed unfazed. Boy was I wrong though.

- Techno pov -

We are supposed to share a sleeping chambers together? I mean I don't mind ,but what if she does. What if she absolutely hates the idea of sleeping next to me?

I started to panic ,somehow still appearing to be unfazed. Aph grabbed her night clothes and awkwardly stared at me. I had to admit she is beautiful.

She is one of the most beautiful people I've ever saw. I realized we had been staring at eachother for a couple minutes.

"Uh I can wait outside so you can get undressed. I mean unless you want me to stay. NOT IN THAT WA-", I quickly rambled before she cut me off with a laugh.

She had the most beautiful laugh. It sounded like honey being drizzled into your ears.

She has me absolutely whipped. In the few months I've known her I have completely and madly fallen in love with her.

I had no idea it was even possible and she probably doesn't even feel the same way for me. I'm a monster after all. With being part piglin ,most people don't want my "tainted" blood ruining them.

She never saw me different though. She was always kind and thoughtful. We had many discussions about philosophy and Greek mythology.

Her parents had loved Greek mythology so much they named her after the goddess of love and beauty herself.

It did suit her. She is very loving and did I mention beautiful?

I snapped out of my trance as she uttered my name.

"Techno? Hello? Earth to Technoblade?" She said. She had gotten super close to my face with out realizing it.

"Uh sorry I zoned out." I mean it wasn't a lie I zoned out thinking about her. She was all I could think about most of the time.

"Well I'm going to go find a restroom to go change in so you can change into your night clothes as well your grace." She had the most calming voice , she could be screaming a war cry and it could sound like a symphony.

"O-ok" I stuttered out. With out thinking twice she kissed my cheek. I felt blood rush to my face imdeatly as she dashed out the room.

My goodness she has me wrapped around her finger so tight I cant breathe.