BLUE BLOOD

Kala Pov

Now is the time to prove himself to me that he's the one were waiting for.

I pull his suit and walk him to the outside. He complain but it doesn't matter to me and release him on the grass.

I pull my hand knife and grab his hand. I slit it and the blue blood flows down to the grass. He's eye wide open from shock and look at his own palm. I can't decide if it was just an acting or if its real.

"What is this?" he ask and look confuse to me. He look at his palm again and the wound slowly heal from itself. "What's happening to me?!" he shout at me and walk toward to me. He hold both of my shoulder pressuring me to answer his question. I just sigh before answering his question

"The color of blood holds a special meaning to us, Albanian. Red blood means your a lower rank. Green blood means a noble and blue blood indicating that you're a royal. Royal blood hold a special power here in Albania. Its means blue blood indicate that you're strong and almighty but there are only one family of royal that standing out in Albania and that is the Dragun royal family. And you, Axyl are belong to that royal family" after I spoke there's a long paused between us. He looks like he's still processing what I just told him

"is this a joke?" he faked laugh and seems like to look around for something "ok! Where's the hidden camera? I had enough of this" I should have expect that he will not take this seriously because it still too sudden for him but I don't know the other way for him to know the truth. This is the only way I see fit.

I just ignore him and walk inside the tree house to get my jacket and cap . There's another way to prove that he is the lost child of the late king. He follow me behind and I set up the teleportation machine and he just observing me. He didn't speak after everything I told him. He must be realizing that I'm not the type of person who jokes around with a complete stranger.

"We're going to Touma" Touma is found at the top of the mountain. Lord Omaikane lives their for about hundred years ago. He is the god of intellegence and wisdom. He use his ability to knows everything that is happening in the whole Albania using his crystal of foreshight ln his forehead and his ability called clairvoyant. He also have the power to see into people's mind and memories he can see through anything and had the power to guide other to the path they should take since he could  see the future

I enter first in the portal because he looks like a little scaredy cat behind my back. There's a cave at the top of the mountain. I come in and saw Lord Omaikame house. Its like an abandon temple on the outside.

Minutes have fast and I saw Axyl come out of the portal before it close. He looked around and focus his eye on the temple. He also started walking and I knocked on the door and stayed there for a couple of minutes before I decided to just enter the temple.

I looked around inside the temple but there's no sign of Lord Omaikane so I climped upstairs and saw him inside a small room medidating and chanting some words. I cignal Axyl to stay quite and don't make a noise as we slowly entering the room.

We sat beside Lord Omaikane but we still keep our distance. Axyl adapted what situation where in and obidiently do what I said. I glance at axyl he's looking around the room and focus his attention on Lord Omaikane while hes chanting. He seemingly quite now unlike a moment ago. He must be calm down a bit. I found myself secretly smiling cause I found him cute right now while looking at Lord Omaikane. I must be insane.

We saw an apprentice coming thru our way and offer us some tea while we're waiting for Lord Omaikane and smile them back for the warm welcome.

When Lord Omaikane finally finished his chanting. He's eye meet Axyl eye and genuinely smile. "I knew that you we're coming" there's a relief on Lord Omaikane tones as he proceed on speaking. Im convince that he really is the one base of Lord Omaikane reaction.

I looked at him and hes already looking at me pointing his index finger to himself and giving me a did-he-mean-me look and he look so stupid so I looked annoyed and look on the other side and just rolled my eyes at it

"can you lend me your hand young man" Omaikane smile and offer his hand. Axyl looked at me as if he's asking my permission so I just stared at him and do nothing. He doesn't know what to do and offer his hand.

Lord omoikane do some reading on his palm. His eye become the most beautiful eye in this universe when he do some reading. It looks like the whole galaxy become his eye.

I try to focus and become decent in front of Lord Omaikane but this guy he making it worse. It can't be help because he doesn't know lord Omaikane but atleast pick up the mood right?.

He's mouth is saying something without a sound that I don't understand. In the end I leave the room because I can't concentrate with what he's doing and takes some fresh air

I just looked around and found a big library room and take a seat. The place was so quite as expected. I browse some book to take some time reading there while waiting. Upon browsing thoroughout the book I heard a loud bang in the door so I was curious who the hell did that and to my suprise I saw this axyl guy walking faster toward me and drag me to the exit.

I was shocked, I don't know what happen so I didn't react immediately until we reach the exit of the library

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you dragging me?" I forced to get my arms away from him but he's too strong.

"let's get out of here" he's walking too fast that I almost drag because I can't keep up with him while struggling to his strength

"what? Answer my question firs--" he dragged me again but this time I try to resist but it doesn't work again "let me go. What the hell is your problem" I ask because I don't have a single clue why he's acting like this.

We walk too far to the temple of Lord Omaikane until we  reach the portal that I opened earlier. This time he let me go. "Tell me how can I get my crew back and leave this place!"

"What are you saying? What happen when I was gone?" there must be some reason why is he acting like this.

" You guys are insane. I wanna out" he shouted at me and look frustrated. I shouldn't have leave him alone there.

"what happened? What did he said?" although I know what lord omoikane told him I still don't want to believe that this guy is the one who will save Albanian cause how can a newbie defeat a dragun. He's too powerful and because he's powerful we don't have a lot of choice but to kneel at him.

"Just nonsense, He just told me that I'am the promise child and I will save the Albanian whatsoever." if only he knew what he's saying and if only I knew what to tell him but I don't know where to start. "I don't know why you take me to this place I just want my crew back and go back to my place that's all I want." my mind telling me that I should not let him go back to his world because we need him right now. He needs to do his duty here and there's a reason why he's here so I can't let him go back and just favor him.

"You want to rescue your crew? Then you need to get stronger if you want to do that, a lot stronger."  I don't know how stronger he needs to be in order to defeat his uncle but I believe in the late king decision to entrust the future to him.

"No need, I just need to talked to them and leave this f*cked up place" he just walk away and left me standing. I still wondering why do I have to babysit this stupid guy cause I'm not good at it.

I heard a loud sound of aircraft and realize that was a enemy ship. I immediately look for this Axyl guy but he's nowhere to be found.

He doesn't know this place. It will be a pain in the ass if he end up on the enemy's hands

"Over hereee!!!" I heard him shouting so I immediately run in his direction.

That stupid guy is making it worse!!!