UNCANNY ENCOUNTER

I open my eyes and I found myself locked in a restrain iray. I try to break free but its no good doing that so I just looked around and saw her infront of three monitor computer. She look at me like she's pissed and shut down her computer. 

She walk toward me and look me in the eye. I suddenly remember her name. It's Maddison Gojas from grade 12 1-C. But that's strange why would someone look exactly like her would exist in this strange place? 

"Where did you get this?" she look at me very intensely. She raised her left arm and I saw her holding a book. "Answer me" I look at her and she look angry so I look to the book that she's holding and my eye widened when I realize what is that book her holding

I try to get his hand but the restrain iray holding me back. "Give me back my book that's mine" I look at her eye to tell her I'm telling the truth but she look at me angrily. She look more pissed than mine. "That book is important to me so please give it back" I calmed my voice but I still have the urge feeling to get that book in any possible way

That book is still a mystery to me I don't even know how the hell did that book went into my plane. Last time I check I hide it the tree house.

She suddenly point out a flaming sword infront of my face. Where the hell did it came from. The sword is like expandable . If she's not good at handling that sword any moment now I'll be dead, I rather be dead than to have an injured face.

The sword cut the tip of my hair. I saw it falls down to my nose like a slow motion. I gulp at myself and I automatically stand straight. She didn't have to do that.

"Answer my question" she  move her sword  closely to my  neck and I feel like holding my breath for a while because any wrong move or any moment now she can kill me.

"I get that book in the school library." my eyes moving back and forth to her and to her sword but most of the time I keep looking at the sword. That sword look sharpy just one slice at my neck and I'm done.

"School library?! You're not from here aren't you? You're an outsider. Who are you?!!! " she move her sword slightly and I feel my blood flowing into my neck. I just endure the pain. The cut was not too deep but its enough to wounded my neck.

"My name is Axyl, Vhon Axyl Petterson. I'm sorry if we came here unnotice we didn't know. I promise as soon as I rescue my teammate we will leave just please don't kill me" I should have listen to my mother. Aishh now I feel sorry, my mom will be so sad without me.

I look a t her and she's staring at my neck looking confuse. I just don't know how should I react about that so I just look at her and I feel confuse too. I try to think why is she confuse, did I said something wrong?. Is she confuse or shocked? Is she shock that I' am an outsider? Is being outsider a great sin here? 

"I-I need to rescue my teammate" I said in an awkward tone. I don't know what to do or what to say " I promise I won't put you into trouble just let me live" she suddenly pull back her sword and drop it to the ground and I was so shock when she kneel down infront of me. I was so speechless and confuse. I don't know what is happening or where am I. I'm so clueless

"W-why are you kneeling down?" I never get into this situation before so I don't know how to handle it. All my life I'm having  a hard time dealing with people

To my suprise she stand up and look me in the eye. I notice that her eye change a little bit. I still dont know what's happening but she released me to the restrain iray. She release my feet first and then my arm.  I wanna ask her what is going on cause I feel like my brain gonna explode or is she just a bipolar, yeah she might be a bipolar no doubt about it.

I dont know if I should be greatful because she released me or not because she wounded me but atleast she show mercy on me right? maybe I should just said thank you cause it will be awkward if I don't right?. Technically she help me escape from a dangerous troupe though I dont know how she exactly did it

"Thank you I will keep my promise" I did'nt expect a reply to her but atleast I said thank you that's all I want. 

My eyes was glued on her as she walk somewhere . She open a door and I just stood there like an idiot. And then I remember I need to leave now because she released me and I need to save my teammate because their in danger.

As I walk, I can't help myself to look around. The place was like a lab but something off. The equipment seems like so advance and high-tech. I been noticing it since the beginning but I don't have the audacity to ask but that's not my concern right now. I need to find the exit in this place. My eyes land in a door so I did'nt hesitate to go there. as soon as I come to the front door I notice that there's a scanner and the door did'nt even have a door knob. 

Even if  I know that it will not gonna work I still try to scan my  hand. F*ck I look stupid I'm so desperate to get out. 

"Who said you can leave?" I heard her voice from my back. I slowly turn around and saw her sitting in the sofa. I was just standing their thinking what to do. Should I just run and hide? but I can't find the exit how can I escape here. This is frustrating I never feel so dump in my enter life before

 "come over here" she said with a bored look in her eye. I decided to just obey her for the meantime. I seat in the sofa but I still keep my distance. I saw in my peripheral vision that she's just looking at me so I try to get a glimpse on her and move a little closer to her but she just keep staring at me. I heard her deep sight and I was like d*mn f*ck this all I wanna out. This s not what I'm expecting when I accepted the mission

"What are you doing? I said come over here" She's looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo. She point her finger next to her . I was hesitated at first but I still do it. She open a bag full of medical equipment. She lay hold the tweezer and put some cotton bond on it. I think she wants to treat my wound. 

She signal me to bend my neck and so I did. Minute have past but I didn't feel the cotton ball touch my neck so I look to her wondering whats wrong. 

"Is there something wrong?" I ask and she suddenly panic. She put aside the tweezer and just roughly put band aid on my neck. She just stand up and walk away too fast. I saw her peek at the window intensively so I was curious why is she looking like that. I stand up and walk to her direction. I peek to the window and my eye wided when I saw the troupe who arrest my team.

She closed the window and began to move around. She look like in a hurry "Stay put here and don't make a sound" she's about to leave but I hold back her hand. She looked annoyed on what I did

"Their the one who capture my teammate I need to rescue them. If I don't move right I might slip this chance" I said but she forcefully pull her hand from me and twisted my arm behind my back and  push me in the corner. Her other arm is in my neck preventing me from moving.

"You're weak, In your state you will be capture too. Just listen to me. Stay put and don't make a sound if they brag here hide that's what you can do"  My arm hurts a little and when I turn around she's far from me If I shout they might hear me. 

She's holding a gun and from the window after she shoot something came out. I move closely and I realized that its a rope. She use the gun as a trac pulley and then she zipline.  I was worried if she's ok so I go to the window and that's when I realized that I'm inside of a big tree. She land safety and before she enter to the backdoor she look at me from above and rolled her eyes on me.