Not good enough

Axl sat alone in some room of the house,granted he didn't know what the room was or why they had it but he didn't care at the moment,he was thinking,over thinking at that.

I'm not good enough,I'm not a good parent I'll never be..

He kept thinking that as he hugged his knees,almost crying. Then he heard that voice he knows so well

"Axl? Where are you?" Slash had been looking all over for him.

He sounds worried..

Axl thought "i-in here slash.." he said trying to hide he was upset which failed

Slash walked into the room Axl was in then to him "You ok ax? You seem upset" slash knew Axl to well to know when he's upset or not.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.. it's okay"

"No ax it's not. Tell me what's wrong" slash sat next to him

Axl just sighed "... I can't be a parent... Im not capable.. I'm.. not good eno-"

Before Axl was able to finish what he was saying slash grabbed his face making axl look at him "listen here... Your worth everything to me.. your gonna be a fantastic parent and maybe soon a even better uh... 'Wife'? I don't know but stop putting yourself down your fucking amazing understand me?"

Axl just stared at him shocked "i-..." He hugged the bigger man crying "I love you..."

"I love you too ax... It just kills me to know your doing this to yourself,thinking your not enough when you are-! Your better than enough... Your perfect..."

"S-shut up.." Axl said mumbling.

"What? I'm right" slash said grinning a bit

"Your a idiot..." The ginger sniffled.

"No you are now shush your pretty little face"

"Okay..."