Not in love

Slash and his girlfriend have been having troubles in the relationship. Slash finally decided it was time to break it off as he didn't love her anymore. He walked up to her "meegan? Can I speak to you?" Meegan just looked up at slash and nodded "what about?" He sighed

"I think it's time we end this I can't do this anymore"

"W-what?" She replied

"... I'm not in love anymore I'm sorry I just feel it's for the best we stop seeing each other"

Meegan looked at slash with a hurt expression "Okay then Mr Saul Hudson... I'll leave,sorry I'm not good for you anymore"

"It's not that it's something else,your a wonderful woman I've just lost that certain feeling as.. I think I love someone else"

"Who?? Who the hell do you love??"

"I don't wanna talk about this with you just please pack your things and leave I can't do this" slash looked away from the woman.

"Fine fuck you then..." Meegan got up then went to go pack her things to get out of the house as fast as she could.

The curly haired man just looked down at his feet, why must I fall in love with someone else? Why can't I keep one relationship for longer than a few years? Slash thought. Why must he be so damn fucking cute and wonderful...?

I'm not in love with a man I can't be... But he makes me feel all weird inside when I'm near him and I could listen to him sing all day long. I get lost in that wonderful voice of his... Slash was now lost in thought of a relationship he wanted with a certain man that he's known for a long time.