Twisted Game ~ Ch52

Start from the beginning

"My domain expansion?" I asked him curiously, wanting to know if thid place was somewhere I'd see more of know.
"It's any Jujustu weilder's strongest move. In fact, most are never able to master it." The spirit told me with a proud smirk, looking off into the distance as he imagined what it was my domain expansion looked like. But then it was like an idea struck through his head as he turned back to me quickly with a childish grin.

"Show me." He ordered, making me look up in confusion. How would I show him? Did he want me to trap Yuuji in my domain? That would be too cruel.
"Show you? How?" I questioned. In response the man waved his hand, motioning towards our domain.

"This is our innate domain. All you need is to imagine." He said with a smirk. I nodded and tried to mimic his confidence in his knowledge, closing my eyes and trying to imagine it. I thought about every detail, from the colour to the size and even the feeling. I wasn't sure if it was working, not knowing if the image in my head was projecting into our innate domain. But the moment I heard Sukuna chuckle in disbelief, I knew that it worked.

The second I opened my eyes, I realised that me and Sukuna were both in ny domain expasion. Although I had to remind myself that this was just a copy, not the actual place. Everything was the exact same as how I imagines it. From the stacks of glowing glass chests to the red carpet beneath our feet. Even the pillars were in the exact same place.

Sukuna had already began exploring, dragging his fingertips across the glass chests as he walked down the carpet. The sound of his husky chuckles echoed across the walls, making me shiver in my spot. Standing up from my spot on the ground, I began follow Sukuna because I noticed how he completely missed the plaque of instructions. Grabbing his hand gently, I led him towards the large pillar and over towards the side with the plaque.

"There's this thing aswell." I mumbled timidly, motioning towards the frame of instructions.
The spirit began reading it as soon as I motioned toward it with an arched brow as he processed the information. It didn't take him long to read it because when he was done, he instantly burst out in laughter. It didn't take much to tell how much Sukuna was enjoying this.

"Your domain expansion is fucking twisted." He laughed out. I couldn't help but from slightly at his words. Did that mean that I was twisted too? Sukuna instantly could sense my shift in emotion and pulled me in closer to him so that he could rest his hands on my hips.

"I mean that in the best way possible. I love it. It absolutely enthralling." He told me truthfully, giving the proud smile that he knew I loved to see. I nodded at his words, excepting them with my full heart and smiling at his attempts to console me. Then he turned his attention back towards the plaque, staring at it with a dark smirk and repositioning his arm around my shoulder instead.

"So that man you spoke of...He went here?" Sukuna asked me, suddenly shifting his interest to the first person to be victimised by my expansion domain. I could tell he was disappointed that he wasn't there to witness this himself.

"Yeah. When Yuuji called my name, I was pulled out of this place and the man was no longer there." I explained, watching as Sukuna's face lit up in fascination of this information.
"Then it's true. He's not allowed to leave until he finds his heart." Sukuna said, putting all of these bits of the story together like a puzzle piece in his mind.
But there was still something else I had yet to tell him.

"But Sukuna...I knew where it was. I found it...His heart, I mean." I told him with a guilty tone. If I had just walked abit quicker through those isles then maybe I could have freed him from the hell I've put him through. But the scary thing was that when I was there, I didn't care the way I do now.
"Oh?" Sukuna perked up at my words, turning to me with curious eyes.