Chapter 4: Journey to the fire flower.

Rani's POV. We go back to The Tree. We put Kion on the rock in The Tree.

 We put Kion on the rock in The Tree

I cry.

"Please be okay, Kion

"Please be okay, Kion." I say. I lay down next to Kion. I sniffle. I put my head under his chin. I cry even more. I try to go to sleep, but I can't stop thinking about the fact that Kion might be dead. I cry for the last time. I eventually go to sleep. (Rani's nightmare:) "Rani!" Kion says about to fall off a cliff. "Kion!" I say. "Help me!" I say. I try to reach for his paw, but a lion stops me. "Adili!" I say. Kion falls. "No!!!!!!" I say. Adili throws me off the cliff. He then falls off the cliff, too. (Real life:) I pant. I then go to sleep again. The next morning.... I wake up. I walk to Nirmala. "Nirmala, Is Kion going to be okay?" I ask. "Well, I have done some tests, and I figured out that he will only be okay if we get one item." Nirmala says. I gasp. I sigh. "What is the item?" I ask. "A fire flower." Nirmala tells me. I gasp. "They are rare to be found. They are most likely to be found in the desert. But they have not been found since, well, before my mother died." Nirmala tells me. I gasp again. "And if you do this, you will, too." Nirmala says. "I don't care! Kion is my soul mate, and I am not about to lose him again!" I say. "Very well. Do you want us to come with you?" Nirmala asks. "No. This is my quest." I tell her. "Yes, Queen Rani." Nirmala says. "Good luck, Big Sis." Baliyo says. "Thank you, Little Brother. Untill I return, Fuli will be Queen." I say. "What? Me a Queen?" Fuli says. "Fuli, I trust you enough to be a Queen. Do you trust me?" I ask. "Yes, I do trust you, Rani. It's just that----" Fuli days before I cut her off. "Then you trust me to trust you to be temporary Queen." I tell her. Fuli sighs. "Okay. I'll do it." Fuli says. I smile. "Thank you, Fuli." I say. I smile once again. I start my journey. I look back at The Tree of Life. I smile. "For Kion." I say smiling.