Feelings

✨fluff✨

Miku pov
Ugghhhhh these feelings have been eating at me for months. Whyyyy- knock knock* oh. Who is that? "Come in!" The door opened and it was Rin. "Hey Miku." She said as she walked in. "What do you need?" I asked. "Uhm...Normally I would stay in Lens room when I have nightmares but him and Kaito are.......in...there right now. Can I sleep in here?" She gets nightmares? Cute. "Sure! You can stay here!" "Oh. Really? I don't wanna be a burden." "Nope! It's fine I promise." Yeah I would kill to sleep with you Rin. But I can't tell her that. "Ok then." She said as she walked over to me and I made room for her on my bed. "Do you mind if we cuddle?" She must be scared if she wants to cuddle. (No. Shes just gæ.) "Sure!" We cuddled little and big spoon stiyle. "This ok?" I wanna make sure she's comfortable. "Yeah it's perfect."

And they fell asleep like that.

Morning

Rin pov
I woke up to the sun in my face (like back TF up hoe🙄✊) oh. Miku is still sleeping. She has her arm over me and I don't wanna wake her up. Guess I'm staying here.

20 minutes later

Rin pov
Miku sits up and I'm finally able to get up. "Morning." I say. "Morning." She's definitely still sleepy. "Let's go get breakfast." Me and her get up and go downstairs. "Leeennnnnn you meany!" I say seeing that him and Kaito are up. "What did I do?" He says peeling a banana. "I had a really bad nightmare last night but you wouldn't answer your door." "Uhk-" he made a weird sound because he choked on his banana. "U-uhm...I was sleeping!" "Suuure." I say sarcasticly. Bet him and Kaito where doing the nasty. "ANYWAYS!!! I'm starving!" Kaito threw me an orange. "Thanks!" "Sure." I looked at Miku who was getting some cereal. My eyes traveled down to her bottom, I turned my head and could feel my face heat up. Len came up to me and whispered in my ear "I saw thaatt~~" "YOU DIDNT SEE SHIT!" I said flustered. "You ok Rin?" Miku said turning to look at me. "O-oh I'm fine!!!" "Ok then." I looked Len dead in the eyes and said "you saw nothing you sewer rat." "Whatever." Was all he said before he went up to Kaito grabbed him by the scarf and went back to his room. "Bet there going to do something nasty." I wispperd to myself. "What was that?" Miku asked. "Nothing important." I replied. The day went one normally but when night came around I had I nightmare about Miku getting hit by a car. So I ended up back in her room, cuddling big spoon little spoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The end (I'm making an alternative end.) 480 words.